fox cub before and after update

ok, good shooting, good fox control, well done on your theory of the moving of cubs.........still a fud though.

As before i will cross your path one day....CANT WAIT...

lol okay then! me neither by the way! :feck:

Will be up at hillend at 23:30 tonight come pay me a visit, you will see me no problem i will be the only one up there with a spotlight lamping.

You know where it is

edited to say, your not worth the fuel mate! lol

Edited by codiethelurcher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't think the issue was you controlling foxes or your methods employed, just probably why you feel the need to put up pictures of them after . Can only be one of two reasons, one your a tit, two yo

to answer all the IDIOTS like you here is a lesson on FOXES....   1st it didnt move away it was on ground next to mine (i cant shoot there) a fox has no bounderies so it would have made its way onto

people who fish take pictures of there catch and post on forums, people who modify there cars put pictures of them on forums, loads of like minded people post photos of there sport or interest for o

Posted Images

ok, good shooting, good fox control, well done on your theory of the moving of cubs.........still a fud though.

As before i will cross your path one day....CANT WAIT...

lol okay then! me neither by the way! :feck:

Will be up at hillend at 23:30 tonight come pay me a visit, you will see me no problem i will be the only one up there with a spotlight lamping.

You know where it is

working early tomorrow, and wouldnt give you the satasfaction, lol

YEH YEH

next time you are out when you are not working in the morning have a look at hillend at 23:30 always start off there at the same time every time

serious question, did murphymax used to be on here as hiluxmk3? this is a genuine question as both seem so alike in there posts?

Same birthday and age, same interest. Same fecking person. Murphy or Jimmy? :whistling::whistling:

I WONDER WHY HES GOT HIMSELF A NEW PROFILE

Kyle

serious question, did murphymax used to be on here as hiluxmk3? this is a genuine question as both seem so alike in there posts?

Same birthday and age, same interest. Same fecking person. Murphy or Jimmy? :whistling::whistling:

I WONDER WHY HES GOT HIMSELF A NEW PROFILE

Kyle

WELL DONE !!!

same person used to be hiluxmk3 but changed my service provider lost password and couldnt retrieve it, as the new one was being sent to my old email address which i had no access to, even tried asking mods but no reply.

so yes its not 2 different guys only the one type in hiluxmk3 and see when i was last active on here then type in murphymax you will see i joined again after my hiluxmk3 account failed,

and yes my name is jimmy

You say you have been shooting foxes for 30 years, yet still feel the need to take photos to brag about kills on a forum?

Sorry mate, but that one is lost on me.

I havent been in the game for half that time, yet the last thing I would do is take pics of kills etc to put on here.

Fair enough, share a story - it's what the site is for.But you have geared this thread and others to deliberately provoke a response.

Food for thought...

FTB

You say you have been shooting foxes for 30 years, yet still feel the need to take photos to brag about kills on a forum?

Sorry mate, but that one is lost on me.

I havent been in the game for half that time, yet the last thing I would do is take pics of kills etc to put on here.

Fair enough, share a story - it's what the site is for.But you have geared this thread and others to deliberately provoke a response.

Food for thought...

FTB

Cant see how he has 'geared' it towards an arguement mate, he clearly stated what his post was about so it was up to others to take a look after that. Same as these folk that will watch a tv prog' all the way through so they can count the swear words and complain about it :wallbash:

Some people are quite intereted what other hunters are doing out there and its a shame that some need to come and harass the guy for putting up a few 'legal' photos.

If you dont like it dont look!!! :thumbs:

Hello there Murphymax, I have been reading your post and the replys from the start and dont see anything wrong with what you have done, in fact well done. I would have thought if posting those photos was wrong the Moderaters would have removed them by now. If people dont like them, dont read them. CHEERS Lad :thumbs:

PAL in my opinion the only reason this post exists is because you lost all credibility with your last thread and now you post some rubbish to try and regain some little dignity.Thing is those fox probably have feck all to do with what you claim but are actually just a collection of pictures showing random fox that have been shot and not even necessarily by you.

Maybe you only ever posted these threads so that in your mind people will fall to their knees and worship the all new fox slayer :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I have been out shooting with muphymax loads of times and I I tell you he knows his stuff when it comes to foxing and he knows his permissions extremely well in fact he probably spent at least a month checking out what dens had activity in them before finally starting to shoot the cubs.......it sounds like you are lust a little jealous for some reason Dan either that or you have a little experience but no real knowledge of foxes yourself!

Been a single handed keeper for 20 years now on a 3000 acre shoot, father is a keeper,grandfather was a keeper and great grand father master of hounds your quite right I no nothing of fox.

What pissed me off with murphy is the arrogant and boastful way in which he has conducted himself in both threads on what could have been an informative and well written piece instead what we got was a thread bigging himself up for something that most of us don't see as noteworthy I kill many cubs every year both shooting and digging and I have a couple of lads who retrieve some for me as well but on not one occasion have I seen the need to big myself up on a forum for doing what is really a very simple job.

By the way if you doubt my heritage feel free to pm me and we could arrange a time to go out lamping on my estate.

i let this post run to see how it went!!! i can not see why the post / photo's are a bother to anyone all done on the right side of the law!!! we all know foxes need to be controlled be it terrier work or gun, as for some comments i think it's the fact of them being shot !!! bullet placement was shit ......no you can try and put it in the right place but f**k me you be good to get it to come out in the right place,

so tone it down lad's ??

sounder

PAL in my opinion the only reason this post exists is because you lost all credibility with your last thread and now you post some rubbish to try and regain some little dignity.Thing is those fox probably have feck all to do with what you claim but are actually just a collection of pictures showing random fox that have been shot and not even necessarily by you.

Maybe you only ever posted these threads so that in your mind people will fall to their knees and worship the all new fox slayer :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I have been out shooting with muphymax loads of times and I I tell you he knows his stuff when it comes to foxing and he knows his permissions extremely well in fact he probably spent at least a month checking out what dens had activity in them before finally starting to shoot the cubs.......it sounds like you are lust a little jealous for some reason Dan either that or you have a little experience but no real knowledge of foxes yourself!

Been a single handed keeper for 20 years now on a 3000 acre shoot, father is a keeper,grandfather was a keeper and great grand father master of hounds your quite right I no nothing of fox.

What pissed me off with murphy is the arrogant and boastful way in which he has conducted himself in both threads on what could have been an informative and well written piece instead what we got was a thread bigging himself up for something that most of us don't see as noteworthy I kill many cubs every year both shooting and digging and I have a couple of lads who retrieve some for me as well but on not one occasion have I seen the need to big myself up on a forum for doing what is really a very simple job.

By the way if you doubt my heritage feel free to pm me and we could arrange a time to go out lamping on my estate.

Nice to see you have been a keeper for 20 years and your forefathers as well, you will be a master of all aspects of keepering from A-Z, as i dont have the experience in all aspects of keepering on a day to day basis i cant comment on them, but as i have only been doing fox and rabbit control as a job for over 30 years i think i am pretty clued up on all aspects of fox control, if you are shit at your job you wont be in for long...I AM STILL HERE THOUGH...

I was never arrogant and boastfull as you state, and i wasnt trying to BIG myself up as you also state, if you take the time to read all the comments passed i was only defending myself against the so called part time tracky wearing clowns out there who have nothing better to do but slate honest posts about Fox Control, my intentions were to give others an insight into some of the methods and foxes i have shot doing my job, we all have to start and learn somewhere just like i did with my forefathers just like you.

AS for your comments i dont care what you think as the old saying goes...you can please some of the poeple some of the time but you cant please all of the poeple all of the time....

you decide which one you are.

Thanks to all who have taken the time to comment on my post whether it has been posotive or negative, but to anyone who is intrested i will keep posting and uploading pictures of any foxes i shoot, if you dont like it dont look at them as i said before i do let folk know that there is pictures of dead foxes.

Keep the pictures and stories coming from your experiences out in the field I LOVE TO READ AND SEE THE PICTURES OF WHAT OTHERS ARE UPTO.

cheers guys Jimmy

Jimmy if as you say you where only defending yourself then I can accept that your posts would not normally have been written in such a manner.

I could have written my initial comment in a less aggressive way and perhaps did not help the situation but I still feel that the only reason for this thread was to regain ground you lost on the last thread.

Life is too short to worry about crap said on a forum and my invite for a nights lamping stands.

Danw

Jimmy if as you say you where only defending yourself then I can accept that your posts would not normally have been written in such a manner.

I could have written my initial comment in a less aggressive way and perhaps did not help the situation but I still feel that the only reason for this thread was to regain ground you lost on the last thread.

Life is too short to worry about crap said on a forum and my invite for a nights lamping stands.

Danw

cheers Danw

were you located about