f*****g disgrace

Guest stewie

lol thats a good un that ' england is a big place ' lol

please compair englands size to every other country that has played , your pure bollox has a flaw lol

england just suck at international games and im the first to admit it

wasn't comparing england to every country that was playing,i was comparing it to wales if you read it tidy.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Echo that with the Ireland changed to Scotland

mas im glad i didnt buy that england shirt earier lol   to be fair to the scots they have every right to have a laugh at the english, we have ribbed em for being so shit for so long since 1314 it wa

Posted Images

WE GOT STUFFED FAIR AND SQUARE BUT THE SWEATYS GOBBING IT OFF MAKES ME LAUGH ALONG WITH THE PRETEND PADDYS.WHEN YOU GOT SOMETHING TOO SHOUT ABOUT THEN CHEERS LADS.UNTIL THEN f**k OFF.NO SURRENDER.

You'd be no good as a fish, you bit fair hard on the hooks cast out :clapper:

No surrender? Fecks sake, someone pulled the red cross off your flag before running it up the pole today :clapper:

IS THAT THE SAME WHITE FLAG YOU LOT BEEN WAVING FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS.GOT TOO GO AND HAVE MY CHICKEN SUPPER .NIGHT NIGHT.

WE GOT STUFFED FAIR AND SQUARE BUT THE SWEATYS GOBBING IT OFF MAKES ME LAUGH ALONG WITH THE PRETEND PADDYS.WHEN YOU GOT SOMETHING TOO SHOUT ABOUT THEN CHEERS LADS.UNTIL THEN f**k OFF.NO SURRENDER.

No surrender? Fecks sake, someone pulled the red cross off your flag before running it up the pole today :clapper:

IS THAT THE SAME WHITE FLAG YOU LOT BEEN WAVING FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS.GOT TOO GO AND HAVE MY CHICKEN SUPPER .NIGHT NIGHT.

Always 1..... :no:

Lets just hope you all take that bitter defeat like men - and don't throw the dummy out the pram as per usual starting trouble and giving your country a bad name.

How gutted would you be to spend all that money to go over there and watch 90 minutes of pure pish.

Very poor show indeed - even for your standards.

And all of the peeps who spent their hard earned cash on a vuvuzela must feel like right bellends now...

FTB

Setting the bait...ning

Edited by FightTheBan

Fish_Hook.gif

Nom nom nom nom nom :clapper:

NO SURRENDER :clapper:

Fact is its a ball game played by a bunch of overpaid pricks whichever 'country' your from!

England were never gonna be good enough to win it!

The ones that did play think its their right to be there!

Pick a team of blokes whos chest swells with pride when picked by their country and pull on the shirt!

mas im glad i didnt buy that england shirt earier lol

to be fair to the scots they have every right to have a laugh at the english, we have ribbed em for being so shit for so long since 1314 it was coming to us :)

it's water off a ducks back coming from a lot who make a hero out of someone who commited genocide :clapper:

now the welsh .. nothing wrong with them , they brought us dirty sanchez :victory:

the irish .. they should of been at the world cup and would of done a better job then us without a doubt

• Like 1

There init For The Money , They Never Get Anywere In Ther World Cup The Players Play Better With Man Utd , Liverpool ECT

yes thats because there playing wid better players around them,to many over seas players in the league,the same as rugby league they'll never beat the aussies till it changes,well done germany by the way :D:drink:

Whats wales excuse when did you beat the aussies at rugby union

the winter just gone :thumbs:

not sure if the england team are heading home i,m watching the news and i think they have got on the wrong bus as on the side it say playing with pride and glory lol

I heard Capello saying England played well :clapper: which side was that f*cker on then :blink:

should of been 4-2 the ref was fooking pathetic and so was his 2 scrotes. rooney played bad all the way threw and what the f**k were tehy thinking puting on hesky. stevie gerrard mite aswell of not played. football is fooked aswell as the country a well had a free piss up so i cant complain