INFO ON GYPSY BARE KNUCLES

Guest AngelicAcid

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those two lads in the first video looked sharp enough but most of the fights i've seen were shit, lenny was a hard b*****d seen some of his fight, i've spared with a good few travelers and some were very sharp but the fights drag on a bit :boxing:

mclean was an unlicensed boxer not a bare knuckle fighter and one hell of a scary fella worked with some big gangsters was also in lock stock and two smoking barrells a real life hardman but completely devoted to his family , the only fight i think he lossed was the fight against cancer . rip lenny :notworthy:

WELL LADS ,

FROM WHAT IVE SEEN ON THE DVDS ...... THEY QUIT VERY EASILY IN MOST CASES ,

ONCE A LAD STARTS WHINGEING I KNOW HES NOT HAPPY AND LOOKING FOR THE ROAD HOME

AND ........ MOST OF THE FIGHTS STOP WHEN THEY START BLOWING ITS NOT THE PUNISHMENT ITS THE BURNING IN THEIR LUNGS THATS MAKING THEM QUIT ......

IMO .... LENNY AND A FEW OTHERS ON THAT CIRCUIT AT THE TIME ..... WERE WELL ABOVE WHAT IVE WITNESSED ON SUCH DVDS

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

WELL LADS ,

FROM WHAT IVE SEEN ON THE DVDS ...... THEY QUIT VERY EASILY IN MOST CASES ,

ONCE A LAD STARTS WHINGEING I KNOW HES NOT HAPPY AND LOOKING FOR THE ROAD HOME

AND ........ MOST OF THE FIGHTS STOP WHEN THEY START BLOWING ITS NOT THE PUNISHMENT ITS THE BURNING IN THEIR LUNGS THATS MAKING THEM QUIT ......

IMO .... LENNY AND A FEW OTHERS ON THAT CIRCUIT AT THE TIME ..... WERE WELL ABOVE WHAT IVE WITNESSED ON SUCH DVDS

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

i disagree with you once again duckwing if you have anuff heart and bride you will never look for the road home i no :boxing::boxing::boxing:

lol lenny WAS a bare knuckle man (I have the proof mate :thumbs: )

no ,you got me wrong he had bare knuckle fights but was not on the bare knuckle seen in a big way more the unlicenced boxing seen along with roy shaw and the rest of the under world fighters and if you have any footage of lenny fighting with out gloves you will make yourself a mint as its very hard to come by as he didn't do much on the bare knuckle seen

no ,you got me wrong he had bare knuckle fights but was not on the bare knuckle seen in a big way more the unlicenced boxing seen along with roy shaw and the rest of the under world fighters and if you have any footage of lenny fighting with out gloves you will make yourself a mint as its very hard to come by as he didn't do much on the bare knuckle seen

This is correct,Lenny didnt really cash in on the fight game until Joey Pyle,Roy Shaw etc started putting on the unlicensed bouts.....thats not to say he didnt have them,they were just not very well known about.Lenny was fighting people for money ( bareknuckle ) for years before the unlicensed shows and was never beaten,the only time he lost fights was with gloves on.I believe Lenny could have been a national level boxer but no further,he just didnt have the discipline and self control needed.Anyone who has ever been in a ring knows the nervous energy that has to be controlled,well Lenny could not control his it always turned to rage.

Ive always said Lenny was possibly the most fearsome and formmidable of fighting men ive ever seen,he had a total lack of care for the damamge he could do to both himself and his opponent,which despite all the tough guy talk you hear,is a rare quality.That together with being an extremely strong and powerful specimen made for an explosive combination.

He was also one of the kindest most sincere and decent human beings you could ever meet.