i went to the lurcherworld show at thorsby and it was a load of rubbish. the terrier judge was shocking and then to my amazment the same person was judging the lurchers the next day. you should get some propper judges for the shows and the support mite grow instead of geting some jumped up bird with no experiance of working dogs.

do you know me no i suppose not seen as iv grown up with working dogs all my life and own working dogs i think there is a green eyed monster out there if you dont know me then dont slag me off thank you

support might grow for the show if you two sort it out with a mud wrestle :boxing::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont hold back tell it how it is

every judge has to start somewhere and i think its good that you have the balls to get up and do it. so what if you havnt had working dogs for very long because you grew up with me. Doglady should tak

i agree with u pal like i said i judge i dont show! iv never used show dog blood in my line and dont peddle pups i breed mine to keep a true working strain alive. if people need to get recognition a

i suppose every judge gets shit its how it is but i think its sad its a bit of fun id be moor pissed off if my dog was shit in the field moor than in the show ring but each to there own

every judge has to start somewhere and i think its good that you have the balls to get up and do it. so what if you havnt had working dogs for very long because you grew up with me. Doglady should take another look at my profile, thats what turbotykes been around for years. so just leave her alone and let her do her thing.

• Like 1

i suppose every judge gets shit its how it is but i think its sad its a bit of fun id be moor pissed off if my dog was shit in the field moor than in the show ring but each to there own

every judge has to start somewhere and i think its good that you have the balls to get up and do it. so what if you havnt had working dogs for very long because you grew up with me. Doglady should take another look at my profile, thats what turbotykes been around for years. so just leave her alone and let her do her thing.

fair comment ,if nobody has a go its no shows ,no fund raising for hunts, charitys ect so to every judge on here :notworthy: its a thankless job good on ya.

ive been to these shows before and everyone thats a memmber of the club is always pulled out in the show ring so its all a fix every show ive seen the same people pulled out its not just me saying it theres a few others that have working dogs to have the same apion sorry to say but hope who goes enjoyes it

ive been to these shows before and everyone thats a memmber of the club is always pulled out in the show ring so its all a fix every show ive seen the same people pulled out its not just me saying it theres a few others that have working dogs to have the same apion sorry to say but hope who goes enjoyes it

i know what you mean iv been to loads of show how do this but i didnt pull one lurcherworld member out that i knew off i judge the dog not the person holding the dog atvb jenna

edited to say i dont think people how is helping out at the shows should enter there dogs in the show ring because if there is one thats in the show ring that is a better dog then the rest then it just causes arguments

Edited by turbotyke

i know what your saying and sure it happens,but it aint the end of the world,i dont show dogs but its part of the fun seeing how serious some folk take the shows, we always went for the :drink::blink: glad i dont go these days.

Osmaston Park Game and Country Fair

3rd & 4th July 2010

Nr Ashbourn, Derbyshire DE6 1LT

Lurcher Showing/Lurcher Racing

---------------------------------------------------------

Edited by turbotyke

in support of turbotyke she very kindly judged for us at the last minute due to another judge letting us down at thoresby & furher more did a grand job & as for lurcher world staff being repeatedly placed this is total nonesense as were usually too busy to even get a dog in the ring & its peoples attitudes like this that are hurting all lurcher events a few people working very hard get nothing but critisism very unfair !

in support of turbotyke she very kindly judged for us at the last minute due to another judge letting us down at thoresby & furher more did a grand job & as for lurcher world staff being repeatedly placed this is total nonesense as were usually too busy to even get a dog in the ring & its peoples attitudes like this that are hurting all lurcher events a few people working very hard get nothing but critisism very unfair !

i dont show dogs and only help at one show every year ,but in the past it has been said some people are picking the owners at shows not the dog,would be better if members dont get pulled out at there own shows saves hassel, i agree some people work very hard ,them that dont help cant complain ,just turn up and enjoy :thumbs:

i went to the lurcherworld show at thorsby and it was a load of rubbish. the terrier judge was shocking and then to my amazment the same person was judging the lurchers the next day. you should get some propper judges for the shows and the support mite grow instead of geting some jumped up bird with no experiance of working dogs.

do you know me no i suppose not seen as iv grown up with working dogs all my life and own working dogs i think there is a green eyed monster out there if you dont know me then dont slag me off thank you

Firstly id squeeze that black head on your chin.. iv seen you at the shows before. your not the only one who grew up around working dogs you know 90% of people on here have but that doesnt make us experts and isnt that really what a judge should show?, a bit of expertise. so what makes you so qualified? How long have you personaly owned working dogs? what extent of knowledge have you got about the differant crosses and what they are ment to do. Its not about the green eyed monster and yes everybody starts somewhere i just dont think they should use amatures at a championship show. What do you look for in these dogs Jenna? dont just say the one most suited to the job because thats what your suposed to say, explane what it means. what is your personal opinion of a champion working dog?? even though you havnt seen them work.

i know shes your sister and im not trying to be rude everyones entitled to there own opinon. your a judge so you should know what i mean. i just dont think someone of 23years can be qualified enough to tell some one there dog is better than anyone elces. some people who go to shows have had working dogs longer than shes been alive.

Edited by doglady