i suppose every judge gets shit its how it is but i think its sad its a bit of fun id be moor pissed off if my dog was shit in the field moor than in the show ring but each to there own

every judge has to start somewhere and i think its good that you have the balls to get up and do it. so what if you havnt had working dogs for very long because you grew up with me. Doglady should take another look at my profile, thats what turbotykes been around for years. so just leave her alone and let her do her thing.

i know shes your sister and im not trying to be rude everyones entitled to there own opinon. your a judge so you should know what i mean. i just dont think someone of 23years can be qualified enough to tell some one there dog is better than anyone elces. some people who go to shows have had working dogs longer than shes been alive.

doglady aint it about what the judge prefers on the day there opinion end of 10 people could pick out 10 diff dogs if you get my point ,SO WHAT IF THEY DO.

well no it should be the dog that best fits the description of the breed people will be breeding from these dogs. for what because there pretty.

people should not breed just cos a dog best fits description of the breed,why breed non pedigree dogs at all if there not 100% workers if its just to own a lurcher go to the rescue there full of pretty dogs.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont hold back tell it how it is

every judge has to start somewhere and i think its good that you have the balls to get up and do it. so what if you havnt had working dogs for very long because you grew up with me. Doglady should tak

i agree with u pal like i said i judge i dont show! iv never used show dog blood in my line and dont peddle pups i breed mine to keep a true working strain alive. if people need to get recognition a