• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dont hold back tell it how it is

every judge has to start somewhere and i think its good that you have the balls to get up and do it. so what if you havnt had working dogs for very long because you grew up with me. Doglady should tak

i agree with u pal like i said i judge i dont show! iv never used show dog blood in my line and dont peddle pups i breed mine to keep a true working strain alive. if people need to get recognition a

ive been to these shows before and everyone thats a memmber of the club is always pulled out in the show ring so its all a fix every show ive seen the same people pulled out its not just me saying it theres a few others that have working dogs to have the same apion sorry to say but hope who goes enjoyes it

i know what your saying and sure it happens,but it aint the end of the world,i dont show dogs but its part of the fun seeing how serious some folk take the shows, we always went for the :drink::blink: glad i dont go these days.

It's a shame for all the folk who have travelled and paid to get into the event, surely they deserve a fair crack of the whip. I've seen the judging at the lurcherworld events myself on a few occasions. The last show i attended ( didn't take the dogs) i was telling the mrs which person (not dog!!!) was going to win...

With Mally on this one, I did the same today. I can definately say that this thread didn't stop the lurcherworld people doing what they do best, winning their own shows, lol. My girlfriend likes to enter these for a bit of fun, did think the £2 per class was a bit steep and they also take the money 1st and give a card with numbers (to stop people leaving early maybe???), but hey-ho don't do it very often. In the puppy class she was told by the judge that my dogs growth plates were knackered (is she a qualified vet by the way?!?). What a load of b******s that is, he has slightly outward feet, so did a few dogs from the litter he's been exactly the same since we had him at 6wks and is almost 12 months old and he walks and runs absolutely fine with no lameness etc. We decided at that point to get a refund for the other couple of classes we'd entered, which they were hesitant to give, and headed off to check out the rest of the show. Should have gone to the hunt show at Shrewsbury would have been cheaper and a lot friendlier.

ive been to these shows before and everyone thats a memmber of the club is always pulled out in the show ring so its all a fix every show ive seen the same people pulled out its not just me saying it theres a few others that have working dogs to have the same apion sorry to say but hope who goes enjoyes it

i know what your saying and sure it happens,but it aint the end of the world,i dont show dogs but its part of the fun seeing how serious some folk take the shows, we always went for the :drink::blink: glad i dont go these days.

It's a shame for all the folk who have travelled and paid to get into the event, surely they deserve a fair crack of the whip. I've seen the judging at the lurcherworld events myself on a few occasions. The last show i attended ( didn't take the dogs) i was telling the mrs which person (not dog!!!) was going to win...

With Mally on this one, I did the same today. I can definately say that this thread didn't stop the lurcherworld people doing what they do best, winning their own shows, lol. My girlfriend likes to enter these for a bit of fun, did think the £2 per class was a bit steep and they also take the money 1st and give a card with numbers (to stop people leaving early maybe???), but hey-ho don't do it very often. In the puppy class she was told by the judge that my dogs growth plates were knackered (is she a qualified vet by the way?!?). What a load of b******s that is, he has slightly outward feet, so did a few dogs from the litter he's been exactly the same since we had him at 6wks and is almost 12 months old and he walks and runs absolutely fine with no lameness etc. We decided at that point to get a refund for the other couple of classes we'd entered, which they were hesitant to give, and headed off to check out the rest of the show. Should have gone to the hunt show at Shrewsbury would have been cheaper and a lot friendlier.

sorry if i upset anyone but they was not my words at all i said she might have damaged her growth plates or was she born like that thats all no im no vet but i was just speaking with experience i had a dog with outward feet but she had damaged growth plates atb jenna

sorry if i upset anyone but they was not my words at all i said she might have damaged her growth plates or was she born like that thats all no im no vet but i was just speaking with experience i had a dog with outward feet but she had damaged growth plates atb jenna

thats because you dont no what your on about you never answered 1 of my simple questions that just tells me your full of boloks

i suppose every judge gets shit its how it is but i think its sad its a bit of fun id be moor pissed off if my dog was shit in the field moor than in the show ring but each to there own

every judge has to start somewhere and i think its good that you have the balls to get up and do it. so what if you havnt had working dogs for very long because you grew up with me. Doglady should take another look at my profile, thats what turbotykes been around for years. so just leave her alone and let her do her thing.

i know shes your sister and im not trying to be rude everyones entitled to there own opinon. your a judge so you should know what i mean. i just dont think someone of 23years can be qualified enough to tell some one there dog is better than anyone elces. some people who go to shows have had working dogs longer than shes been alive.

doglady aint it about what the judge prefers on the day there opinion end of 10 people could pick out 10 diff dogs if you get my point ,SO WHAT IF THEY DO.

well no it should be the dog that best fits the description of the breed people will be breeding from these dogs. for what because there pretty.

same old lurcherworld. havnt you won at 1 of there shows jenna? suprise suprise. how many members won this time

thats because you dont no what your on about you never answered 1 of my simple questions that just tells me your full of boloks

this is all i got to say to you dogladyfeck.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifwankerzo4.gif

Edited by turbotyke