Mixed bag

Had a good morning with rapid 7 on golf course. 21 bunies , 1grey squirel and one mag pie . Using a mk1 rapid that I have for 19yrs. Still going strong zeroed at 50m.

What pellets do you favour for .22 at 22 ft/lbs looking sobering hard hitting and good quality , I get a lot of skirt damage with aa pelets.

Had a good morning with rapid 7 on golf course. 21 bunies , 1grey squirel and one mag pie . Using a mk1 rapid that I have for 19yrs. Still going strong zeroed at 50m.

What pellets do you favour for .22 at 22 ft/lbs looking sobering hard hitting and good quality , I get a lot of skirt damage with aa pelets.

Stick with AA Field at 22ft lb, Magnums are excellent but heavy, from about 30ft lb the Magnums really come into their own...but the AA are still good there as well in my Falcon.

A lot depends on what your barrel likes as well!!

Yeah it's fac, one if the first rapids so it is 22ft lbs, just got it back from theoben and they say it can't be set higher due to the older model of barrel. As mentioned it's zeroed at 50m and I find it ok for my shooting. I av .17hmr and other rifles if I need extra range. I will try a few different types of pellets to see what perform better.

Thanks for the replies