F.A.O downsouth

too many gob shites slagging lads off on here i,m a very good freind of steve,s and i,m sure if you pm me your number he,ll be happy to ring you so you can tell him your problems with his dogs to him and not with all the computer hunters and dog spewers off here.

S E knows my feeling on the Billy dog, he is utter crap, and if he was not a good looking dog he would not be breeding from him.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

reading through this it seems that the people defending billy are the ones with his offspring and none of them have said they have seen the dog work. of the ones that have seen him work all have said

Downsouth..i seen billy and he was no young dog,a well seasoned experienced dog according to his owner(he was shit to say the least ).you used him as you used that shaver dog who again was a dog that

Yo Yo not worth kennel space

Posted Images

:) its the poor kids who read about these wonder dogs that will need therapy :whistling:

at least one or two might think twice about buying a pup out of billy the bullshit :wallbash:,and save themselves 2-3 years of wasted time, and dog food :laugh:

why would i want the phone number of a dog dealer , because that's S.E :sick:

it makes no difference to me if you lot breed out of non-workers,

good luck :thumbs: hope he does become :toast:

good luck for the season thumbs.gif thats if you even own a terrier if not keep up the keyboard skills a.t.b brog

[bANNED TEXT] happend to the spike dog dose any one no

was he any good or did you just come on to tell us how shit he was

yes spike was a decent dog,dug him many a time...he was out of a good bitch..which i have dug many a time too .

ps i dont think s d is after slating the dog either.

Edited by diggory

evening brog been out today on more bref keeper tooks us around 3000 acres so if ya young dog wants to come and av a play theres abit there when he sorted with his shoots we,r give it a spin :thumbs: ps no hawkers or gawkers shovel hands only ol i hold the gun while the diggin being done haha gutted :whistling:

spikes dead and as for this crap about billy been bred for looks he,s thrown as many good workers as bad and any one who as a clue about breeding will know that if you know of a good working dog and want to breed simular stuff if possible going back to the dogs sire is best thing to do hence reason why lads keep comming to billy for mateing

spikes dead and as for this crap about billy been bred for looks he,s thrown as many good workers as bad and any one who as a clue about breeding will know that if you know of a good working dog and want to breed simular stuff if possible going back to the dogs sire is best thing to do hence reason why lads keep comming to billy for mateing

so its ok to breed from a spewer :icon_eek::wallbash: shouldn't people at least get told the dogs a spewer :whistling: i've never heard of this breeding plan before :blink: , what if the pups that work take after there dam :hmm: those lucky enough to get workers should maybe breed back to the dam line ? :o

:bye::bye::bye::bye:

yes spike was a decent dog,dug him many a time...he was out of a good bitch..which i have dug many a time too .

ps i dont think s d is after slating the dog either.

the rest of his posts on this thread have been slating 1 dog so why stop there wallbash.gif

evening brog been out today on more bref keeper tooks us around 3000 acres so if ya young dog wants to come and av a play theres abit there when he sorted with his shoots we,r give it a spin :thumbs: ps no hawkers or gawkers shovel hands only ol i hold the gun while the diggin being done haha gutted :whistling:

when ever your ready thumbs.gif i gave him another go yesterday and done well we had a bolt from the first spot then dug my old bitch on the second thumbs.gif and ive got a sore toe so you can do the digging laugh.gif

have you ever dug to billy ?

No i haven,t but i have good freinds who i dig with alot who have i can,t stand and tell you he was a world beater and i am aware that his first owner said he was not 100% but then how can you dispute with the lads who dug to him in later life and say he was a decent dog but the one thing that can be said without argueing is that he is bred very very well and he,s thrown some good working pups (and some not so good)just incase anyone want to be clever :thumbs::thumbs:

No i haven,t but i have good freinds who i dig with alot who have i can,t stand and tell you he was a world beater and i am aware that his first owner said he was not 100% but then how can you dispute with the lads who dug to him in later life and say he was a decent dog but the one thing that can be said without argueing is that he is bred very very well and he,s thrown some good working pups (and some not so good)just incase anyone want to be clever :thumbs::thumbs:

ive spoke to se a few times and think hes a genuine man .......and i couldnt be happyer with my pup ............a.t.b brog thumbs.gif