what do you all think of scrap men????

Guest stewie

Do the scrap myself,use to do alright at it,but everyone is a scrapman now,even some of the places i used to get it from regular are weighing it in themselves,it may sound daft but i hope the price comes down then a lot of the idiots who f**k it up for us will move onto something else.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their a god send though you do get some that just take stuff without asking and scrap yard owners are some of the tightest twats about thats why most are millionairs but you wouldent think it.

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sor

The one i know is possibly the nicest fella you could wish to meet,as long as they're not thieving i'm ok with them,i once had a car taken off my drive when they were clearly told i was keeping it,cam

Posted Images

Guest stewie

Do the scrap myself,use to do alright at it,but everyone is a scrapman now,even some of the places i used to get it from regular are weighing it in themselves,it may sound daft but i hope the price comes down then a lot of the idiots who f**k it up for us will move onto something else.

dont sound daft at all mate i no excatly what your saying and agree 100% with you :thumbs:

nowt wrong with weighing in your own scrap, money in my pocket not anyone else,s

too right fella every c**ts takeing it them selfs seen women with washers in ther boots taking them to weigh in

loads of them around here,all on dole or incapacity yet can load a transit of scrap within hours. censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sort of fiddle.

yes lets all claim benefits and do scrap,what a stupid answer.are you on incapacity.

WHY THE f**k SHOULDNT WE WAY ARE OWN SCAP IN BETTER THAN LINEING YOUR POCKETS,IJUST GOT 6OO HUNDRED QUID FOR A PILE OF SHITE THATS BEEN IN MY FIELD FOR YEARS,AND THE FUNNY THING IS AS I WAS LOADING THE LAST TRAILER LOAD,f*****g SCRAP MEN TURNED UP IN PICK UP,SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE WHEN I TOLD HIM,BEEN THERE YEARS AND THEY NEVER CALLED,THEN HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO SELL ME DAG

If you think you can claim benefits and do the scrap you are in a world of your own i wouldnt like to say how many times ive been stopped by the police with a member of the social asking questions about what you claim,i claim nothing i do the scrap our lass has three part time jobs.

Like you say greg it is up to you if you want to weigh it in yourself,but the next time someone asks me to do a rubbish removal and i give them a proper price they moan or if the farmer or whoever wants a hand with the shearing should i say no problem ill do it for such and such a price,luckily there still is a few who work on the system you scratch my back,dont want to get into a slagging match but its funny how many people who see that youve got a pick up and they want a job doing for next to nothing.

loads of them around here,all on dole or incapacity yet can load a transit of scrap within hours. censored.gifcensored.gifcensored.gif

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sort of fiddle.

yes lets all claim benefits and do scrap,what a stupid answer.are you on incapacity.

How do you know their all on the dole or incapacity thats a stupid statement as with people like you about no doubt it wouldent be long before they were reported to the DWP.

Like you say greg it is up to you if you want to weigh it in yourself,but the next time someone asks me to do a rubbish removal and i give them a proper price they moan or if the farmer or whoever wants a hand with the shearing should i say no problem ill do it for such and such a price,luckily there still is a few who work on the system you scratch my back,dont want to get into a slagging match but its funny how many people who see that youve got a pick up and they want a job doing for next to nothing.

FAIR COMMENT

Guest stewie

WHY THE f**k SHOULDNT WE WAY ARE OWN SCAP IN BETTER THAN LINEING YOUR POCKETS,IJUST GOT 6OO HUNDRED QUID FOR A PILE OF SHITE THATS BEEN IN MY FIELD FOR YEARS,AND THE FUNNY THING IS AS I WAS LOADING THE LAST TRAILER LOAD,f*****g SCRAP MEN TURNED UP IN PICK UP,SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE WHEN I TOLD HIM,BEEN THERE YEARS AND THEY NEVER CALLED,THEN HE ASKED IF I WANTED TO SELL ME DAG

so its been there for years and just as your loading the last bit a scrap man turns up out the blue coincidently :hmm: :hmm: i dont believe you anyway and your last comment is just typical of dickheads who lie to make friends as really your just a sad loser with nowt better to do than slag others off to make your life seem better than it is :feck: :feck: :bye: :bye:

jonesy your spot on mate i get pulled all the time and after they see im all legal the next thing they check is if im signing on theres no way you could get away with claiming and doing scrap for long round here either mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

mlb save it for me ill be down yours one day and ill take it back with me then :laugh: :laugh:

and poacher you dont need my help your more than capable of fighting your own battles on here lol!!!! but your right what you say mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

Genuine scappies are decent salt of the earth type guys.

But the rogues give you all a bad name.

We have an old farmhouse that has laid vacant for about a month since the old buddy went into care that lived in it. The local scum have been in and you want to see the state they left it in. Looks like a deleted scene from platoon.

No wiring left, no copper piping - the c**ts even took the lead off the roof and let the water run in. Old copper water tank away leaving water running for weeks and ruining a whole staircase. The house was a mess. Has taken us a week to shell it to assess the damage and it is phenominal what some will do for money.

If it is worth their time they will take it causing whatever damage neccasary and f**k anyone else.

The only saving grace was we caught some noobs in it a couple of weeks ago and threw them about the road for 15 minutes untill we thought they were sorry enough.

To top it off I got a nail through my hand today clearing some gear up which hurt like a bitch :cry:

Bad times :D

FTB