Crimewatch

Guest joe ox

Guest joe ox

How any police force can warrant the thousands that wildlife officers job demands for very little gain is beyond me, driving around in a 4x4 with 2 dogs using god knows how much diesel is not a job!

Edited by joe ox

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a bit of a wierd report because there wasn't actually any evidence or footage of anyone doing any poaching, all he found was a dear at the side of the road but for all he knew it could have bee

seen it this morning it also showed a couple of boys doing them others too

Thats the problem though they wernt doing anything but the image of a couple of lads with terriers will prompt idiots to phone up and report innocent people just out walking their dogs as just has happend to a mate of mine who is retired but being an old pit man who worked days for years gets up before daybreak to walk his old lurcher and springer on the common near him the other morning 2 coppers were parked up on the lane at 4.30 and pulled him as some idiot had seen him with a lurcher so presumed he was after the deer so much that it prompted 2 coppers to sit and waite for him on the same route he walks his dogs day in day out all year.mad.gif

seen it this morning it also showed a couple of boys doing them others too

Thats the problem though they wernt doing anything but the image of a couple of lads with terriers will prompt idiots to phone up and report innocent people just out walking their dogs as just has happend to a mate of mine who is retired but being an old pit man who worked days for years gets up before daybreak to walk his old lurcher and springer on the common near him the other morning 2 coppers were parked up on the lane at 4.30 and pulled him as some idiot had seen him with a lurcher so presumed he was after the deer so much that it prompted 2 coppers to sit and waite for him on the same route he walks his dogs day in day out all year.mad.gif

was a bit sly on the old pigieon man he lost 90 birds :thumbdown:

hmmm wild life officer? he gets a 4x4....takes his dogs to work...and gets to f**k about all day watchin deer and checking pig setts! did this guy invent the job himself to get him out of doing actual work! bet all the boys down the station are cursing that they never thought of it 1st!i agree that some people go around spoiling it but its the name theat people like him give to dog men. fat prick

hmmm wild life officer? he gets a 4x4....takes his dogs to work...and gets to f**k about all day watchin deer and checking pig setts! did this guy invent the job himself to get him out of doing actual work! bet all the boys down the station are cursing that they never thought of it 1st!i agree that some people go around spoiling it but its the name theat people like him give to dog men. fat prick

It was a bit of a wierd report because there wasn't actually any evidence or footage of anyone doing any poaching, all he found was a dear at the side of the road but for all he knew it could have been hit by a car or anything. I found it really strange that he put that deer down to poachers, why would a poacher kill a deer like that and just leave it at the side of the road?? the report was basically him walking about with his dogs speculating on what might be happening. And then the clip of the people with the patterdales had them just stood their with their dogs, he said they were badger baiting but they were just stood there!

I also don't understand how someone who's job is just walking round with his dogs all day long can be so flamin fat! does he eat all the deer he finds or something???? that explains why he set off at 3am and only managed to spot one at dawn, they were all running for their lives incase he bit a chunk out of them!!

• Like 1

Odd report. Liked the blokes two dogs mind, nice looking and well trained. Its difficult as well because although the majority carry out their sport discretley and as humanly as possible, there are always (and especially these days) going to be a few chumps that mess it up for the rest of us through being scum.

Guest joe ox

There are so called hunting with dog enthusiasts on this very forum who openly admit they dont agree with taking deer with dogs ban or no ban, they have probably allowed themselfs to be brainwashed by the likes of that fat pig over the years. The average person on the high street will believe everything there told off police like him thumbdown.gif

There are so called hunting with dog enthusiasts on this very forum who openly admit they dont agree with taking deer with dogs ban or no ban, they have probably allowed themselfs to be brainwashed by the likes of that fat pig over the years. The average person on the high street will believe everything there told off police like him thumbdown.gif

Throw in a few choice words - cruel, butchered, savaged, ripped to pieces etc and you have all the tards falling at your feet.

FTB

yeah was a load of shit imo, id love his job mind you but id have 2 lurchers insted of the vislas :whistling:

from the quick footage of the dead roe i wouldnt say it was dogs that done the damage but im no expert