This is not unexpected as people feed foxes and they will become more of a threat as they lose their fear of humans. :wallbash:

Could be the aged memory playing tricks butI'm sure an elderly lady was bitten a while ago when she was reaching for her milk on the doorstep. I was called to deal with one that was asleep in a cat bed by a backdoor last year . What was surprising was that it was on the first floor of a block of flats!

This is not unexpected as people feed foxes and they will become more of a threat as they lose their fear of humans. :wallbash:

Could be the aged memory playing tricks butI'm sure an elderly lady was bitten a while ago when she was reaching for her milk on the doorstep. I was called to deal with one that was asleep in a cat bed by a backdoor last year . What was surprising was that it was on the first floor of a block of flats!

Thats mad! Around here in the fens, foxes tend to be quite wary of humans, but i guess as the other guy said, if people in towns think "ahhhh bless" and feed them, then they soon loose that natural wariness of humans....

This goes deeper as people are supporting an artificially high population of foxes they are bypassing natural selection so some foxes that may have shown behavioral traits that would have seen them killed (like ignoring humans as a threat)now survive and flourish. Remember these are Urban foxes and they are evolving at an alarming rate due to low cub mortality through people feeding them they have captured the niche that used to be filled by stray dogs but of course the councils and rspca/sspca have DEALT with that problem they just dont want to admit that there is a problem. Don't you just love Britain. :wallbash:

This goes deeper as people are supporting an artificially high population of foxes they are bypassing natural selection so some foxes that may have shown behavioral traits that would have seen them killed (like ignoring humans as a threat)now survive and flourish. Remember these are Urban foxes and they are evolving at an alarming rate due to low cub mortality through people feeding them they have captured the niche that used to be filled by stray dogs but of course the councils and rspca/sspca have DEALT with that problem they just dont want to admit that there is a problem. Don't you just love Britain. :wallbash:

:clapper::thumbs:

Time for a little pay back lads.

The city folk were very happy when their vote stoped (or tried) hunting.

Now they have a fox problem why should they now want to cull their dearly loved furry friend.

More to the point they have created the problem by feading the dam things.

If they call for a cull,we should call for a return to hunting.on the other hand they could catch them all and dump them on our farm. I think I have just about enough primers and powder to sort the problem and I think I could find a few friends to help!

• 3 weeks later...

Here I am leaving site following a dispatch. (Caught by The Sun Newspaper).

6 Vixens were caught in total.

NO CUBS WERE CAUGHT IN THE TWO WEEK TRAPPING which is an interesting fact as all the self-appointed 'Wildlife Experts' blamed a cub !!!

During my 2 week cycle which had me checking the traps twice a day, every day; none of these 'experts' even came to site !!!!

Cubs are not trap shy and will be more likely to be trapped rather than a weary vixen, especially when they are being 'hand-fed' by daft members of the public.

The press reporters were even placing tins of cat food around the pavements, encouraging foxes out at night for a photo/story opportunity !!!!!

I was called in by The Met Police & Hackney Council afew hours after the incident to place traps.

It was no means a revenge treatment, more of a disease monitoring treatment.

All vixens removed from site were taken to State Veterinary Services (DEFRA) Animal Health and tested to ensure that their were no notifiable diseases such as rabies.

The two week treatment has now concluded and traps are elsewhere.

There is a half and hour TV documentary on BBC1 this Thursday at 7PM.

I declined an interview as I didn't fancy my words being twisted.

http://www.thesun.co...ttack-home.html

post-45910-081859800 1277835840_thumb.jpg

Edited by Urban Fox Control London

Here I am leaving site following a dispatch. (Caught by The Sun Newspaper).

6 Vixens were caught in total.

NO CUBS WERE CAUGHT IN THE TWO WEEK TRAPPING which is an interesting fact as all the self-appointed 'Wildlife Experts' blamed a cub !!!

During my 2 week cycle which had me checking the traps twice a day, every day; none of these 'experts' even came to site !!!!

Cubs are not trap shy and will be more likely to be trapped rather than a weary vixen, especially when they are being 'hand-fed' by daft members of the public.

The press reporters were even placing tins of cat food around the pavements, encouraging foxes out at night for a photo/story opportunity !!!!!

I was called in by The Met Police & Hackney Council afew hours after the incident to place traps.

It was no means a revenge treatment, more of a disease monitoring treatment.

All vixens removed from site were taken to State Veterinary Services (DEFRA) Animal Health and tested to ensure that their were no notifiable diseases such as rabies.

The two week treatment has now concluded and traps are elsewhere.

There is a half and hour TV documentary on BBC1 this Thursday at 7PM.

I declined an interview as I didn't fancy my words being twisted.

http://www.thesun.co...ttack-home.html

There's also another programme on Sunday night at 10.05 on more4 re similar subject. ATB

i like how that terry nutkins said the kids nappies had attracted the fox into the kids bedroom.ive been doing this for 30yrs now and never heard of such a stupid answer instead of saying its man who has tysed them into our homes by feeding them and letting them breed under our sheds or property.i work for pest control and told a lad who works for us to save his kids nappies so we shoukld have a few for the dogs this season.atb