Tips on hunting with a cattys

What is the best catapult 2 hunt with what is it powerfull enough to kill any tips on hunting with catapults

yeah, dont buy one....

theres going to be loads here that will say a catty if capable of killing such and such animal, but by your questions, I get the impression you'vre never used one, yet want to go straight into "killing"

can imagine lots of near misses, wounded animals, and no respect for your quarry

What is the best catapult 2 hunt with what is it powerfull enough to kill any tips on hunting with catapults

Try http://www.huntercatapults.co.uk/index.html

I use my own cattys with the theraband gold hunter bands on, I shoot rabbits and crows etc. You will need to practice an awful lot before you should even think about taking shots at live quarry.

Kyle

owned a catapult all my life(52yrs) and still take it with me everywhere,a great weapon in the right hands but only as accurate as your ammo,we used to use iron ore off the railway as our main ammo,or well chosen round pebbles but marbles or ballbearings are deadly,it takes a long time to be accurate enough to kill stuff but some people take to it quicker than others,I wish you the best of luck trying it out for the first time as you'll need it,LOL,most people that are good shots have used them regular from a child,atb,wirralman

Everything you need to know is in the catapult thread in the gamekeeping section. Its very long but well worth the read. I read it when it was first put on and made a catty. A couple of years and hours of practice later im now reasonably competent. They are more than capable of humanely killing small game but you have to be accurate and that means practice, practice, practice. I take mine everywhere and wouldnt be without one :thumbs:

I use my own cattys with the theraband gold hunter bands on, I shoot rabbits and crows etc. You will need to practice an awful lot before you should even think about taking shots at live quarry.

Kyle

i paid this bloke hunter cats or fish fish) on the 14 dec last year for one off his cats and ammo for a present for someone, ive contacted him loads off times and still recieved nothing :thumbdown:

Edited by big yin

Kyle

i paid this bloke hunter cats or fish fish) on the 14 dec last year for one off his cats and ammo for a present for someone, ive contacted him loads off times and still recieved nothing :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear that mate, everything I have ordered has came within a week and Ive had no problems at all.

Kyle