• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the need for such big collars

how come they so big tho? do u run them with them collars on?

i doubt there quality but would imagine them getting catched up going under wire or in hedges , with them been so bulky, but they would be nice to walk or show dogs in

Posted Images

i doubt there quality but would imagine them getting catched up going under wire or in hedges , with them been so bulky, but they would be nice to walk or show dogs in

No word of a lie mate, I had a bull lurcher wearing one for a year and a half, they are a proper working collar, very functional. I found the large D ring very good for lamping. You can choose thickness, and colour, all to your own spec, thats the beauty of Strong stuff's service!

001.jpg

Guest bullterrier

Aaron sent me a collar to try for manwork many years ago and to be honest I had always had leather collars and leads with brass fittings made for me and I wasn't convinced with his design, trialed the collar and was impressed, I still have that collar years later, Aaron has suppled me with slips too and these are great, glad to say I can call him a mate nowdays and he is always good for a laugh..............

we all know you like a bit of man work but surely there are other sites for you sick.gif

Aaron sent me a collar to try for manwork many years ago and to be honest I had always had leather collars and leads with brass fittings made for me and I wasn't convinced with his design, trialed the collar and was impressed, I still have that collar years later, Aaron has suppled me with slips too and these are great, glad to say I can call him a mate nowdays and he is always good for a laugh..............

we all know you like a bit of man work but surely there are other sites for you sick.gif

lol i thought he was talking about bdsm for a min there

you obviously dont know what quality is then, strongstuff collars are 2nd to none,i ordered 5, 2inch collars for my lurchers a 2inch collar for a mastiff and he sent me a collar for the whippet for free,now he didnt have to do that, and i dont know him personally,lifetime guarantee!! top stuff i wont have owt else, simples

Bought one off him nearly 2 years ago.

Still as good as new, and been out in all weathers.

Edit to say that the dog has worn it in the thickest of cover, underground, and in water - no probs.

Edited by david2363

Thank you CP, nice photo!

To the lads who quite rightly think the collars might get snagged in bushes etc, then fair enough, I can 100% see what you mean.

But, I reckon I get around enough different places and get feedback, that if that had happened then I'd hopefully have heard about it.

That said though ........... once that dog is released, any manner of accidents can happen to them as we all know, to our great cost at times.

I would never try to persuade anyone to buy one, and it would only be one per dog you'd ever need to buy, you'll know when you need one! Normally after yet another wank leather lurcher collar has snapped or gone slimy or gone mouldy ............

Prices ..........

CP has had the posh ones with solid brass fittings, the big one was £20, the smaller one was £15, I also do 1" wide and can do 3/4" wide to fit lurchers or terriers.

I've cut down the colours I use these days as I was getting loads of emails from pet owners for them, and I didn't want to go down that road, it's working dog gear end of story, it comes in a few colours but it is for a purpose not for dogs that don't need it!

Thanks all for the feedback, it is as I'm sure you know, much appreciated.

DSC02343.jpg

To the lads who quite rightly think the collars might get snagged in bushes etc, then fair enough, I can 100% see what you mean.

But, I reckon I get around enough different places and get feedback, that if that had happened then I'd hopefully have heard about it.

That said though ........... once that dog is released, any manner of accidents can happen to them as we all know, to our great cost at times.

I would never try to persuade anyone to buy one, and it would only be one per dog you'd ever need to buy, you'll know when you need one! Normally after yet another wank leather lurcher collar has snapped or gone slimy or gone mouldy ............

Prices ..........

CP has had the posh ones with solid brass fittings, the big one was £20, the smaller one was £15, I also do 1" wide and can do 3/4" wide to fit lurchers or terriers.

I've cut down the colours I use these days as I was getting loads of emails from pet owners for them, and I didn't want to go down that road, it's working dog gear end of story, it comes in a few colours but it is for a purpose not for dogs that don't need it!

DSC02343.jpg

lol ya f*****g nutter/

Prices ..........

DSC02343.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: lmfao ya crazy cnut. I want one that says slave please :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..... It's a prezzie for simoman :laugh: