I PM'd SS yesterday, wanting two collars for my dogs; he PM'd back asking what I wanted, size, colour, fittings, etc. I PM'd him back with the details; he made the collars to my specifications and posted them on the same day..... This is BEFORE he recieved the payment !!! I recieved them today, less than 24 hrs since I PM'd him !! I have a very small circle of friends in the dog game, but this guy is one of the best !!!!!

strongstuffcollars005.jpg

Cheers, mate !!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the need for such big collars

how come they so big tho? do u run them with them collars on?

i doubt there quality but would imagine them getting catched up going under wire or in hedges , with them been so bulky, but they would be nice to walk or show dogs in

Posted Images

I PM'd SS yesterday, wanting two collars for my dogs; he PM'd back asking what I wanted, size, colour, fittings, etc. I PM'd him back with the details; he made the collars to my specifications and posted them on the same day..... This is BEFORE he recieved the payment !!! I recieved them today, less than 24 hrs since I PM'd him !! I have a very small circle of friends in the dog game, but this guy is one of the best !!!!!

Cheers, mate !!!

why the need for such big collars :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Cheers, mate !!!

Let me tell you, mate; I was given a beautiful collar for one of my dogs for judging the Neilston Working Dog Show, but some scroat stole it off her ! My old bitch has run with balling twine and all sorts of gear round her neck, but I'm an old man now, and don't mind my dogs having the best.... they've earned it !! I'm a firm believer in "look after your dogs... and they'll look after you " !!

Cheers.

Cheers, mate !!!

thats decent of ss hope you paid him lol

Cheers, mate !!!

thats decent of ss hope you paid him lol

He hasn't PM'd me to say he hasn't recieved the payment....... He may have to fight me for it !!!!! LOL !!!

Guest AngelicAcid

Dont know if S Stuff can remember, but my old dog was used for the prototype of the above collar, I wasnt too keen at first, but once worn in they are Spot on, cheers S S.

Not had one complaint so far.

Cheers, mate !!!

Whats big about them collars ?? They fit the dogs extremly well !! I've never had SS gear before, in 45 years of having running dogs! But I asked for his gear, and i think it's the best..... You make your own mind up !