More Lives Than A Cat

Kye's dog Tor is the same way, can't believe she has made it to 6! She is not a little dog though so I am sure that is part of the problem, she weighs about 75lbs and 30" so its like stopping a mac truck.

here she is the morning after she broke her tail hitting a drainage ditch in the middle of a field on a nights lamping. It was like a baboon's tail, stuck out for a few inches and then flat down like a dead snake.

misc008.jpg

misc011.jpg

we had to have it amputated so she is a stumpy tailed gyp now!

winterSpring09227.jpg

after she'd recovered from that she ran head first into the barn and broke her neck ... talk about "break neck speed"

and barbed wire is NOT her friend, this is just one of many she's had

IMG0249.jpg

• Like 1

she better live a long life i have no more pups to give you lol she looking well all the best with her you need some permission

Yer well I hear you've got some permission you're not using at the moment and your missus said that you could share it with me :whistling::laugh:

Tiff ... that's a nasty cut :sick: She broke her neck too? Like, literally? And she's still alive? :icon_eek:

Took her swimming this morning and for a mooch on the farm. Only one little scratch today :doh:

My beddy/whippet is a bit like that! :D He's a big baby round the house, the smallest bit of contact with anything and it sounds like he's being murdered! :icon_eek: In the fields it's a different story though. He once ran into a metal gate at full pelt after a rabbit, gave a little yelp then got under the gate to carry on. On another night, he mistook the second from top bar on another metal gate as the top, and jumped head on into the actual top bar with an almighty bang! :o I expected to be carrying him back to the car after that, but he just shook his head and jumped the gate!

Edited by maltenby

she better live a long life i have no more pups to give you lol she looking well all the best with her you need some permission

Yer well I hear you've got some permission you're not using at the moment and your missus said that you could share it with me :whistling::laugh:

Tiff ... that's a nasty cut :sick: She broke her neck too? Like, literally? And she's still alive? :icon_eek:

Took her swimming this morning and for a mooch on the farm. Only one little scratch today :doh:

yep i think i have some permission for you nothink but cows on it hows the dog with livestock ill make some calls for you and ring you later :thumbs:

yep i think i have some permission for you nothink but cows on it hows the dog with livestock ill make some calls for you and ring you later :thumbs:

Brooms you is my new best friend :laugh: