Nice pics mate, :thumbs: Not trying to put a dampener on your post but do you need a license to take photos near a nest site? :hmm:

Someone will no doubt know but i think there are no laws concerning photography within the realms of non invasive.

Nice pics mate ,bet you wont see the young fledge as they are out and gone in seconds .One minute the adults are to and fro ,the next you hear whistles down stream from the scattered brood.

Nice pics mate, :thumbs: Not trying to put a dampener on your post but do you need a license to take photos near a nest site? :hmm:

I don't think so, and certainly not that one. It looks like the same nest site I was watching recently from a hide

Is that one in Gloucestershire?? ;)

OTC

I don't think so, and certainly not that one. It looks like the same nest site I was watching recently from a hide

Is that one in Gloucestershire?? ;)

OTC

wasnt that close to nest site anyhows, had zoom on full and birds were in and out undisturbed feeding all morning ..

the nest sites in lancashire ,been using the same holes for as long as i can remeber :thumbs:

Cracking pics them mate, any signs of the other things we were talking about?

no mate , no signs yet but im on it ,didnt get that far up today but i,ll have a look this week though :thumbs: if its there i,ll find it :yes:

thanks for replys everyone :)

jesus christ,its the nest police :ninja:

[/quote

It was a genuine question not a dig.But alas Google came up trumps..........

.........Schedule 1 of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. If you “intentionally or recklessly†disturb a Kingfisher, Barn Owl or any other bird listed in Schedule 1 whilst trying to photograph it “in, on, at or near†the nest or whilst it has dependent young, and without the necessary Licence from Natural England (or other licensing authority), you may be committing a criminal offence punishable by a fine of up to £5,000 and/or a prison sentence of up to 6 months.

We live and learn.

[/quote

.........Schedule 1 of the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. If you “intentionally or recklessly†disturb a Kingfisher, Barn Owl or any other bird listed in Schedule 1 whilst trying to photograph it “in, on, at or near†the nest or whilst it has dependent young, and without the necessary Licence from Natural England (or other licensing authority), you may be committing a criminal offence punishable by a fine of up to £5,000 and/or a prison sentence of up to 6 months.

We live and learn.

Yes, 'tis true... Not sure what they call "near" though...

[/quote

We live and learn.

Yes, 'tis true... Not sure what they call "near" though...

close :tongue2: