fresh water eels.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought i would say I ain to fishing but I have seen these eels in the stream behind my garden. I had a track machine there last year and I duck the bank away and there was hundreds of them falling out of the bank. And some of them are bloody huge!

Just thought i would say I ain to fishing but I have seen these eels in the stream behind my garden. I had a track machine there last year and I duck the bank away and there was hundreds of them falling out of the bank. And some of them are bloody huge!

what stream is that then? :whistling: where do you live? :whistling:

what weight or lengh do you call huge??

Oh mate there is no need to be a knob. Just seeing it said eels and i thought about the cat munching on one the other day. They were about 4 inch across in thickness and about 3 feet long, I have seen the ones in rock pools in newquay wales, but these are different very dark and big.

god this forum is shite, you cant even post just a comment without getting the piss taken out of you. And they are asking where all the young hunters have gone!! Pissed off with having shit on here thats were they have gone.

how was i being a knob. i was/am showing interest in where the eels were and what size you spotty little tw@t. now Ffuck off and get some bitty you 'knob!'...

god this forum is shite, you cant even post just a comment without getting the piss taken out of you. And they are asking where all the young hunters have gone!! Pissed off with having shit on here thats were they have gone.

how was i being a knob. i was/am showing interest in where the eels were and what size you spotty little tw@t. now Ffuck off and get some bitty you 'knob!'...

Hahahahaha :laugh::laugh: were the FUCCK DID YOU TAKE THE PISS :hmm::hmm::hmm:

i did wonder and bit,sorry young man :icon_redface: ..just got everything ready,line should touch the water by 7:30pm...getting trouser movement,cant wait :boogie:

toptit,i will text you later :feck:

was a long night.had 2 eels within an hour of getting there.nothing worth mentioning :thumbdown: then spent the rest of the night sat under the brollie in the rain necking cider..

did get some screaming runs which i missed :wallbash: twice i had 2 rods going at the same time :icon_eek: ,didnt know which one to hit but when i did hit,i missed the run so hit the other and missed that too :wallbash: .

also,twice a fish had took the bait and took me straight into a snag :wallbash: ..

although i didnt blank :boogie: ,the whole night was :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::censored:

sounds like your describing my last eel night session with spooky similarities! i since went up to size 2 hooks as an experiment and hit more runs :blink: they can drive you mad at times, better look next time!

ive been using these hooks for years,it was just me having a tw@t day..