powells pocket rockets

does any 1 have and work1!!and what they like cause ive heard they cracking little dogs 4 theyer size with plenty of guts so if u have i would like 2 hear your pointer views and pics if u got any :thumbs::thumbs: atb kris

Edited by chrisbullx

does any 1 have and work1!!and what they like cause ive heard they cracking little dogs 4 theyer size with plenty of guts so if u have i would like 2 hear your pointer views and pics if u got any :thumbs::thumbs: atb kris

i have 20 month bitch,1/4bull,still young yet but showing loads of promise,daytime bunnys no prob,has retrieved long eared bunnys,doesn't mind a bit of bushing allthough gets cut easily.very happy with her .11jan10009.jpgmar1910035.jpg1234333.jpg

i thought this would of been a good thread as they seem to sell well enough maybe not that good workers in general????

just had a litter i used powells dog over my whippet bull greyhound should make nice small dogs ill put photos up soon

Would one be correct in the assumption that these dogs are Whippet/Bull cross,s,and if so I would be grateful if somebody would be kind enough to post a little information appertaining to the background of this familey/strain.Pictures would also be much appreciated. thanking you in anticapation.

i thought this would of been a good thread as they seem to sell well enough maybe not that good workers in general????

just had a litter i used powells dog over my whippet bull greyhound should make nice small dogs ill put photos up soon

how old are u pups mate...ATB

how old are u pups mate...ATB

just over 4 weeks old just tried getting pics up carnt sort it ill get them on asap

i work bullxs myself mate!!just wondering how good and hard they r 4 bullxwhippets atb kris :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by chrisbullx
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had the pleasure of watching my mates 1x from 8 weeks old,she's coming up a year old now.....early signs very encouraging indeed.If this dog carries on the way she is its got the makings of a good dog.Excellent nose,drive and very intelligent also surprisingly quick too,its early days yet but i must say i was pleasently surprised.....yis John