puppy prices

just laughed my fukin ass off!!! " a tendency to get nicked due to their superior working ability" :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

that just cheered me up!! :thumbs:

Plummers? I know of many that have been nicked in Ireland - perhaps its not so often an occurence in the UK but in the North West it has happened.

i can gaurantee you that no genuine digging man in ireland(i mean genuine,not the rest)would have a plummer dog in their yard.they never have or will stick the pace of long digs of many hours over many seasons.they maybe fine to kill a few rats and hunt some cover but they are not working dogs.

Dave I am a newbie but if thats whats plummers do is that not ok?

What is the defintion of a 'working dog'? I once fostered a long legged staff/pit who was bred to fight (and cost thousands) and that was to be his 'work' - he was however stolen then passed to a rescue where I fostered it for a while - never bothered anything including my kids yet its work was to fight to the death?

If I fancy a plummer for vermin and walking and thats its 'work' whats the problem?

You can pretty much train any terrier to go to ground given the chap thats training is the bizz - much like anything else.

Surely pedigree is what you pay for? Genes, ground and immediate training?

Am I wrong? Is this not what you guys appreciate free and for anyone else not in the know pays for?

go away boy and don't be talking your shite on here.you know nothing about what your talking about.stay quiet your only making a fool of yourself.

• Like 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As

go away boy and don't be talking your shite on here.you know nothing about what your talking about.stay quiet your only making a fool of yourself.

Posted Images

just laughed my fukin ass off!!! " a tendency to get nicked due to their superior working ability" :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

that just cheered me up!! :thumbs:

Plummers? I know of many that have been nicked in Ireland - perhaps its not so often an occurence in the UK but in the North West it has happened.

i can gaurantee you that no genuine digging man in ireland(i mean genuine,not the rest)would have a plummer dog in their yard.they never have or will stick the pace of long digs of many hours over many seasons.they maybe fine to kill a few rats and hunt some cover but they are not working dogs.

Dave I am a newbie but if thats whats plummers do is that not ok?

What is the defintion of a 'working dog'? I once fostered a long legged staff/pit who was bred to fight (and cost thousands) and that was to be his 'work' - he was however stolen then passed to a rescue where I fostered it for a while - never bothered anything including my kids yet its work was to fight to the death?

If I fancy a plummer for vermin and walking and thats its 'work' whats the problem?

You can pretty much train any terrier to go to ground given the chap thats training is the bizz - much like anything else.

Surely pedigree is what you pay for? Genes, ground and immediate training?

Am I wrong? Is this not what you guys appreciate free and for anyone else not in the know pays for?

IDIOT!!!!!

IDIOT!!!!!

Fair enough - would either of you be willing to take me out on a work and show me ? I am based in Sligo.

IDIOT!!!!!

Fair enough - would either of you be willing to take me out on a work and show me ? I am based in Sligo.

on a work?not me anyway,nor anybody else i'll bet.

quote......

"remarkable prices are obtainable for working terriers now...£350 is not uncommon you see them many times in exchange and mart"..

Plummer in the film hunting man recorded early 1980s i suspect ...by the way this was filmed over here and not in ireland :victory::big_boss: ...so £300 ..30 years later should be what £900 ...must rethink my prices

Guest dee mac

quote......

"remarkable prices are obtainable for working terriers now...£350 is not uncommon you see them many times in exchange and mart"..

Plummer in the film hunting man recorded early 1980s i suspect ...by the way this was filmed over here and not in ireland :victory::big_boss: ...so £300 ..30 years later should be what £900 ...must rethink my prices

i dont think you ve got a brain going by the crap you ve been talking on this post so rethinking might be out of the question mr puppy peddlar. Edited by dee mac

quote......

"remarkable prices are obtainable for working terriers now...£350 is not uncommon you see them many times in exchange and mart".

Edited by DannyMc

quote......

tit :thumbdown::feck:

Edited by dogs-n-natives
Guest AngelicAcid

Anyway, enough of that SHITE. :victory:

Could this be an EX Member In Disguise, Or just a FOOL.

Back to the Thread, Some good points on both sides, whether paying or been given and favours returned, at least you get what does the Job And afterall, thats the main thing.

,,,or perhaps just another newbie after some advice and support :blink: ....who knows but the more involved the stronger the sport!!! :clapper:

agree with you about the price!!! :thumbs:

atb

Well the film said £350 infalation etc etc.. :victory::doh:

More like deflation...

What with you breeding shite with shite.

FTB

Well I disagree about your last remark, and must say that even with infalation i doubt even I would'nt pay that sort of price for a terrier..when they may well get lost to ground months later..infact even earlier my 9week old plummer was to ground yesterday for 30 minutes ..damn nosey thing found it likes bunnies.

Here we go sarahn th_Photo142.jpg

youve got laf toka :bye::toast::boogie::clapper::victory:

Edited by EPTR