got offered this dog to buy of a lad

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who are you trying to kid? This is what you wrote on a thread started by Thompsonsdogs,-"quoteWALKED THIS CANNAL AND THE PARKS WITH T.D AND HIS DOGS PLENTY TIMES HE A GOOD LAD AND HIS DOGS KEEP HIM HA

would'nt personally buy an adult dog but if i did it would be me asking to buy not somebody offering to sell

was there a messers tea party when the messers went for a walk by the canal?     muppets

Dose the dog belong to thompsondogs?

dont no think he was on here but got banned his mate told me i to go and see it the mora thumbs.gif

Who are you trying to kid? This is what you wrote on a thread started by Thompsonsdogs,-"quoteWALKED THIS CANNAL AND THE PARKS WITH T.D AND HIS DOGS PLENTY TIMES HE A GOOD LAD AND HIS DOGS KEEP HIM HAPPY PUTS ALOT OF WORK INTO THEM HERE HE HAS A NEW PUP SO THINK THE WALKS WILL BE ON THE CARDS AGAIN SOON"

Now you're saying you don't know what he's got.doh.gif TD is still on here, photo's don't lie.yes.gif I'ts just that he's had a name change.ohmy.gif

Have a look at post 29 and 30 in the thread below and you'll see it's the same dog. Makes me think of Markbrick, he didn't realise that everything you post on the forum can be found and looked at again.hmm.gif

http://www.thehuntin...ic=143389&st=15

• Like 2

dont no think he was on here but got banned his mate told me i to go and see it the mora thumbs.gif

Who are you trying to kid? This is what you wrote on a thread started by Thompsonsdogs,-"quoteWALKED THIS CANNAL AND THE PARKS WITH T.D AND HIS DOGS PLENTY TIMES HE A GOOD LAD AND HIS DOGS KEEP HIM HAPPY PUTS ALOT OF WORK INTO THEM HERE HE HAS A NEW PUP SO THINK THE WALKS WILL BE ON THE CARDS AGAIN SOON"

Now you're saying you don't know what he's got.doh.gif TD is still on here, photo's don't lie.yes.gif I'ts just that he's had a name change.ohmy.gif

Have a look at post 29 and 30 in the thread below and you'll see it's the same dog. Makes me think of Markbrick, he didn't realise that everything you post on the forum can be found and looked at again.hmm.gif

lol

oh dear, busted, love it when that happens, all gone quiet

oh dear, busted, love it when that happens, all gone quiet

i got the pics sent to my phone that goes about with the guy thats the reason i put them up and the guyt that goes the walk with him is my mate i dont really no him in no what can be seen on here plenty muppets and that dog that got given to shagger from here was given to him tits this site full of them :yes: