got offered this dog to buy of a lad

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who are you trying to kid? This is what you wrote on a thread started by Thompsonsdogs,-"quoteWALKED THIS CANNAL AND THE PARKS WITH T.D AND HIS DOGS PLENTY TIMES HE A GOOD LAD AND HIS DOGS KEEP HIM HA

would'nt personally buy an adult dog but if i did it would be me asking to buy not somebody offering to sell

was there a messers tea party when the messers went for a walk by the canal?     muppets

wonder if the other topic about the dog he got handed was true there was somthing fishy about that as well :thumbs:

KNICKERS :feck::yes:;)

who am i running next season :icon_redface: who are you :clapper:

[/quotE]you will no when you give me the nod old yin :tongue2::clapper::thumbs::doh:

old yin :clapper: the legs might not be as quick on a football pitch :icon_redface: ,but the fists are still lightning quick :boxing::boxing: see you didnae see that comming :clapper: did you :notworthy::thumbs:

wonder if the other topic about the dog he got handed was true there was somthing fishy about that as well :thumbs:

[/quotE]you will no when you give me the nod old yin :tongue2::clapper::thumbs::doh:

dont think this is td ,he wouldnt have the balls to call me old yin :whistling::clapper::thumbs:

dont think this is td ,he wouldnt have the balls to call me old yin :whistling::clapper::thumbs:

speak soon you old tart lol :tongue2::clapper::thumbs:

so you do know me :tongue2::doh:

so you do know me :tongue2::doh:

no and dont want to :icon_eek:

LOL laugh.gif this is a mad house im the friend of the friend and i sent the pics too B.R.I and TDs told me 2 send them, i take photos of all when im out. yet another post jumped on, bye.gifbye.gifbye.gifgunsmilie.gif

Your mate B.R.I. seems to have a memory malfunction, here's two of his quotes.

"WALKED THIS CANNAL AND THE PARKS WITH T.D AND HIS DOGS PLENTY TIMES HE A GOOD LAD AND HIS DOGS KEEP HIM HAPPY"

"i got the pics sent to my phone that goes about with the guy thats the reason i put them up and the guyt that goes the walk with him is my mate i dont really no him [refering to T.D]"

He either walks out with him or he doesn'ticon_redface.gif Doesn't really make any difference to me but why say he does in one post then say he doesn't in another.hmm.gif

On another subject, where is TD? according to B.R.I. he's been kicked off.ohmy.gif Don't see what harm he did on here to merit that.

LOL laugh.gif this is a mad house im the friend of the friend and i sent the pics too B.R.I and TDs told me 2 send them, i take photos of all when im out. yet another post jumped on, bye.gifbye.gifbye.gifgunsmilie.gif

Your mate B.R.I. seems to have a memory malfunction, here's two of his quotes.

"WALKED THIS CANNAL AND THE PARKS WITH T.D AND HIS DOGS PLENTY TIMES HE A GOOD LAD AND HIS DOGS KEEP HIM HAPPY"

"i got the pics sent to my phone that goes about with the guy thats the reason i put them up and the guyt that goes the walk with him is my mate i dont really no him [refering to T.D]"

He either walks out with him or he doesn'ticon_redface.gif Doesn't really make any difference to me but why say he does in one post then say he doesn't in another.hmm.gif

On another subject, where is TD? according to B.R.I. he's been kicked off.ohmy.gif Don't see what harm he did on here to merit that.

has he been rumbled :icon_redface: