yesterday my mum and my little sister picked all the rubarb and we had loads and loads that we were never going to use so my little sister when round a gave some to all the neibours then she put a sign up saying free rubarb 5 per person she was having a great time watchiing peolpe take some then she comes running to me screaming say someones taking it all ran to the window to see a man loading his car and boot full i ran got the the car keys he was driving off as i came out i jumped in the car followed him and cut him off as he was turning i jumped out the car and so did he i was souting at him as this was going on my mate was driving passed and he ant the sort of person you wana mess with :boxing: we got all rhe rubarb out of his car let him keep one piece then made him drive to my house and say sorry to my sister he was so happy with his one piece of rubarb that he gave my siter a tener lol :thumbs:

• Like 1

yesterday my mum and my little sister picked all the rubarb and we had loads and loads that we were never going to use so my little sister when round a gave some to all the neibours then she put a sign up saying free rubarb 5 per person she was having a great time watchiing peolpe take some then she comes running to me screaming say someones taking it all ran to the window to see a man loading his car and boot full i ran got the the car keys he was driving off as i came out i jumped in the car followed him and cut him off as he was turning i jumped out the car and so did he i was souting at him as this was going on my mate was driving passed and he ant the sort of person you wana mess with :boxing: we got all rhe rubarb out of his car let him keep one piece then made him drive to my house and say sorry to my sister he was so happy with his one piece of rubarb that he gave my siter a tener lol :thumbs:

:clapper:

A heartwarming story!!!

:thumbs:

What a shithead thieving scumbag. I was just imagining the little lass being so serious, giving 5 each to all your friends and neighbours, and even to strangers, just like nice kids do, then this clown tries to rip her off. I know EXACTLY where I'd put his sticks of rhubarb.

Ric