close call

Quite simply..its a case of the have,s and the have not,s... easy as fcuk to sit in your ivory towers spouting this and that.. FTB.. come to my neck of the woods s.yorks and i,ll give you 100 to 1 that you wont be able to gain permission of the likes you have already.. many in my neck of the woods have tried relentlessly and failed miserably...

So we come to the next step.. travel for permission... dont you think that 100,s ..nay 1000,s have the same idea..

There,s only so much land and so much permission to go around

So dont keep a lurcher i here you cry... why the fcuk should we not keep a running dog.. you,se with permission keep em.. is it an exclusive club this permission having lark.. no it is not.

Im an easy going chap but it boils my piss when people of the same sport start takin the piss and looking down on his fellow sportsmen.

To all you with permission.. good luck and good hunting.. but dont think for 1 minute that i wont be venturing on your land anytime soon...atb stabba

clapper.gifclapper.gifnotworthy.gif WELL SAID and is all definately true as i can talk from personal exspierience on the matter and have the scars to prove itthumbs.gif atvb dell

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite simply..its a case of the have,s and the have not,s... easy as fcuk to sit in your ivory towers spouting this and that.. FTB.. come to my neck of the woods s.yorks and i,ll give you 100 to 1 th

Quite simply..its a case of the have,s and the have not,s... easy as fcuk to sit in your ivory towers spouting this and that.. FTB.. come to my neck of the woods s.yorks and i,ll give you 100 to 1 that you wont be able to gain permission of the likes you have already.. many in my neck of the woods have tried relentlessly and failed miserably...

So we come to the next step.. travel for permission... dont you think that 100,s ..nay 1000,s have the same idea..

:clapper::clapper::thumbs:

So dont keep a lurcher i here you cry... why the fcuk should we not keep a running dog.. you,se with permission keep em.. is it an exclusive club this permission having lark.. no it is not.

Im an easy going chap but it boils my piss when people of the same sport start takin the piss and looking down on his fellow sportsmen.

To all you with permission.. good luck and good hunting.. but dont think for 1 minute that i wont be venturing on your land anytime soon...atb stabba

Lighten up Stabba.

It was meant to be tounge-in-cheek, unless you read it incorrectly.

I dont grudge anyone going out for a turn, as long as they havent adopted the lazy attitude of 'no one will give me permission so i will not bother trying'.

Too many young lads think that running lurchers also goes hand in hand with poaching and thieving - hence the reason why farmers turn you away.

There are people out there setting a good example for the lurcher scene :angel:

And there are those who do nothing but drag us all through the sh1te - making it harder to get permission and the possibility of laws getting tighter.

You cant say with one breath - Try and get permission here its nearly impossible

And then in the next say - i will poach because its my god given right etc etc

Because thats exactly the reason why you get turned away, too many bad eggs spoiled it for everyone.

Good day sir...tally ho..hoorah

LOL :victory:

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan

Lighten up Stabba.

It was meant to be tounge-in-cheek, unless you read it incorrectly.

I dont grudge anyone going out for a turn, as long as they havent adopted the lazy attitude of 'no one will give me permission so i will not bother trying'.

Too many young lads think that running lurchers also goes hand in hand with poaching and thieving - hence the reason why farmers turn you away.

There are people out there setting a good example for the lurcher scene :angel:

And there are those who do nothing but drag us all through the sh1te - making it harder to get permission and the possibility of laws getting tighter.

You cant say with one breath - Try and get permission here its nearly impossible

And then in the next say - i will poach because its my god given right etc etc

Because thats exactly the reason why you get turned away, too many bad eggs spoiled it for everyone.

Good day sir...tally ho..hoorah

LOL :victory:

FTB

Thanks for your reply FTB.. what i was trying to say was that for every acre of land round my way and within a radius of 60 or 70mile there are hundreds of lads trying for permission... the land round here just cant justify everybody getting permission. Especially as the land is now being taken over by big shooting syndicates.

Its little wonder the lads with running dogs poach a wee bit. I take what you are saying in about the "bad element"spoiling it for most..but such is life mate.

atb stabba

I think the difference lies in the manner its done. To poach here and there for something for the pot or butcher, being careful not to get caught and making sure no one even knew you were there is very different to driving fields, breaking gates, threatening people, direspecting your quarry and stealing things.

If no body knows you were there then theres no problem but if your actions tar every lurcherman with the same brush then shame on you IMO

Poaching is all well and good until someone decimates the game on the permission YOU worked hard to get. Fair enough when it's a land owner or estate that doesnt let anyone else on, but if you DO have permission and your just a normal person on here, why the f**k should some scrote from the city think they have a right to hunt it just cos it's hard to get permission.

Jai.

I think the difference lies in the manner its done. To poach here and there for something for the pot or butcher, being careful not to get caught and making sure no one even knew you were there is very different to driving fields, breaking gates, threatening people, direspecting your quarry and stealing things.

If no body knows you were there then theres no problem but if your actions tar every lurcherman with the same brush then shame on you IMO

spot on Tyla

yes.gifyes.gifthumbs.gif ..

:notworthy::clapper::notworthy: Edited by tyson666