• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all, looking at getting a few of plummers books but reading reviews it seems that most people dis like him, why is this?, surely he was a great asset for working dogs and breeding the plummer terrier.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148493

Look here, theres plenty reading for you.

Kyle

hi all, looking at getting a few of plummers books but reading reviews it seems that most people dis like him, why is this?, surely he was a great asset for working dogs and breeding the plummer terrier.

Wat books you after as i am thinking of having a clear out.

never9 knew the man and would not speak ill of the dead if i did but read a few of his books ,tales of a rat hunting man and omege enjoyed both great reads also heard nathan is a good book so looking out for a copy of that (anyone) :whistling:

never9 knew the man and would not speak ill of the dead if i did but read a few of his books ,tales of a rat hunting man and omege enjoyed both great reads also heard nathan is a good book so looking out for a copy of that (anyone)  

Ive got a copy here mate Its yours for 10 notes :thumbs:

never9 knew the man and would not speak ill of the dead if i did but read a few of his books ,tales of a rat hunting man and omege enjoyed both great reads also heard nathan is a good book so looking out for a copy of that (anyone)  

Ive got a copy her mate Its yours for 10 notes :thumbs:

pm sent mate

Guest alastair

its about his books,all books are storys if they were 100% accurate it be boring,my book would read,went out lamping in a strong s.easterly in the hope of a good catch,but after rolling my bollocks over a fence,then geting a boot full of cow shit ,and the dog missing several easy ones i gave up ,it started pouring down as i returned to my 4x4 to find some f..... had nicked my wheels.

If you want to read decent quality books by a true terrier man then anything by David Harcombe is all you need

Top quality stuff :thumbs:

dont forget the most popular up and coming writer sean frain....his new book is out soon... how to get a girl by gun hawk ferret and dog.. his best yet.