deerhound crosses

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whin thinks he's the only man to have ever hunted "a few beasties" I'll wait for for a post now that will be illiterate,patronising and

To the great wise one WHIN ...just because you dont know about decent deerhound saturated lurchers doesnt mean they are not out there .....I have a 3/4 deer/grey who is very much past her best at 9 bu

I will take up that challange WHIN and im not far away from you ...I will bring with me a 4 year old 3/8 deerhound x that I know wont let me down and will handle anything you put in front of him anyth

Posted Images

me too an the pick of dans dog is a beast maybe there not for me most ive heard from folk is there big an clumsy an take ages to get to speed an dont turn fast enough but people comment on one dog theyve seen an tar the rest sometimes might just play it safe an get a pure grey not decided yet

thinkin about gettin a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound wana know how they work an any good breeders please

I had a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound,he was a very good dog very keen and not scared when things got rough,but he was 29 inches tts and very fast but couldnt turn the best,this was his downfall as he broke his front leg running a bloody rabbit,

great for big stuff mate but not so good for bunnys,

got mine from ireland

good luck finding a goodn mate..

Atb b..

thinkin about gettin a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound wana know how they work an any good breeders please

I had a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 deerhound,he was a very good dog very keen and not scared when things got rough,but he was 29 inches tts and very fast but couldnt turn the best,this was his downfall as he broke his front leg running a bloody rabbit,

great for big stuff mate but not so good for bunnys,

got mine from ireland

good luck finding a goodn mate..

Atb b..

cheers pal thanks for that

got 2 first crosses decent all rounders .got a pup out of them not realy seen any thing yet but hur brother doing the buisness at a year old so time will tel wither holding them back pays off :thumbs: