What is 'Being Politically Correct' ?

wallbash.gif Often people will say that a topic or outcome is about being 'politically correct'...... I often wonder whether it would be more appropriate to change it to being 'politically incorrect' as nine times out of ten politics/politicians and the current govt are about doing exactly the opposite of common sense!

Examples :

School kids are no longer allowed to read some nursery rhymes .....Humpty Dumpty .... they say that is laughing at anothers persons misfortune.......get a grip it is a nursery rhyme for kids ........!

Ian Huntley claiming criminal injuries....... your having a laugh he is a murder, what rights did he give the teens he murdered!

Criminals and immigrants using taxpayers money claiming legal aid, yet if you or I need a lawyer it is £175 pr hr!

Young couples who are working but can't afford to get first mortgage, they can't get a council house because the councils are too busy building new homes to put benefit grabbing junkies in them!

The list is endless suffice to say Labour have turned this country into a jokedoh.gif

Edited by dave1372

wallbash.gif Often people will say that a topic or outcome is about being 'politically correct'...... I often wonder whether it would be more appropriate to change it to being 'politically incorrect' as nine times out of ten politics/politicians and the current govt are about doing exactly the opposite of common sense!

Examples :

School kids are no longer allowed to read some nursery rhymes .....Humpty Dumpty .... they say that is laughing at anothers persons misfortune.......get a grip it is a nursery rhyme for kids ........!

Ian Huntley claiming criminal injuries....... your having a laugh he is a murder, what rights did he give the teens he murdered!

Criminals and immigrants using taxpayers money claiming legal aid, yet if you or I need a lawyer it is £175 pr hr!

Young couples who are working but can't afford to get first mortgage, they can't get a council house because the councils are too busy building new homes to put benefit grabbing junkies in them!

The list is endless suffice to say Labour have turned this country into a jokedoh.gif

and one day you will wake up and england will be gone you are spot on in [bANNED TEXT] you say we lose abit more each day

Getting rid of all our oldest traditions so that we look friendly and welcoming to all the people that we don't want or need here, Britain is dieing a slow death. A country of free speech when that is exactly what we don't have here, Unless there is a turban on your head and you dislike what the white man in his home country is doing.

McKay

Getting rid of all our oldest traditions so that we look friendly and welcoming to all the people that we don't want or need here, Britain is dieing a slow death. A country of free speech when that is exactly what we don't have here, Unless there is a turban on your head and you dislike what the white man in his home country is doing.

McKay

I AGREE