What sprayer?

Im looking to buy a 5litre sprayer. Ive been looking at glorias but they are awfully expensive. Are the cheaper ones nowhere near as good or will they do? It wont get loads of work, im just wanting to get into the urban side of pest control as im an out and out rural controller but i want to broaden my horizons etc

Thanks in advance

trappa

Im looking to buy a 5litre sprayer. Ive been looking at glorias but they are awfully expensive. Are the cheaper ones nowhere near as good or will they do? It wont get loads of work, im just wanting to get into the urban side of pest control as im an out and out rural controller but i want to broaden my horizons etc

Thanks in advance

trappa

If your not going to get a load of work for it .....then you could manage with a cheaper one and there are a lot around, but if you can afford it i would go for the 5 litre stainless steel version, it'll last you years and the spares are readily available. It's like all things.........you get what you pay for, but my stainless one is still going strong after 10 years of use........and it has done hundreds of treatments.

Rolfe.

Thanks in advance

trappa

If your not going to get a load of work for it .....then you could manage with a cheaper one and there are a lot around, but if you can afford it i would go for the 5 litre stainless steel version, it'll last you years and the spares are readily available. It's like all things.........you get what you pay for, but my stainless one is still going strong after 10 years of use........and it has done hundreds of treatments.

Rolfe.

What he said, but 2 are useful if you get into wasps!! :hmm::thumbs::thumbs:

I have had a few gloria sprayers in the past and have found that after a while you cannot screw the pump into the tank as the threads becomes worn out.

I now get a £17.99 6L sprayer from Machine Mart that works just as well as a £100 one, and as and when (not often) it needs replacing, it doesn't dent the wallet.

If you just going to be spraying occasionally for Garden Ants with Ficam or Cytrol Forte, this will do the trick. Come with a variable brass nozzle.

Have a look:-

http://www.machinema...6-litre-sprayer

post-45910-12703105708.jpg

Edited by Urban Fox Control London