Foxy woxies are luvly

Yeah! That's one of the sites that google brings up! Vat a bunch of vankers! The foxes have as much right to the countryside as we do! Err, free range chickens? New born lambs? New born calves? Ground nesting birds? Oh, but MOTHER NATURE will look after her own.

A-a-a-rgh I can get so angry with rhese pillox. Note my new sig!

Ric

Heard all that crap before lol.We were told that they dont attack humans or other animals etc etc.My daughter got pinned against the back door by one i paid at least 4 grand in vets bill after several fights with my cat and ok cat probably started the fight but according to a member on here posting on another forum foxes are scared of cats and run away from them :wallbash::censored: In case you didnt know it either they dont carry diseases(SURE)Nor have their ever been any attacks on little babies sleeping in their cots yet i can recall at least 2 incidents from last years papers.The muppets round here feed the f*****s Which has led to my dog getting ill cos stupid cow ate what was thrown from a 2nd floor window her fault but still.Not to mention we have fat foxes here lol.Ive seen them run and theyre not as fast as they used to be neither cos theyre full of food.Im sorry but they are vermin and thats it humans come first before foxes.Keep saying this they look to much like dogs to some and there lies the confusion not to mention they dont realise theyre feeding giant rats basically.

Can't see what the problem is.

Did what you said Ric .

I saw them at Glasto last year. OK they weren't brilliant but I just think it was the wrong stage and the wrong time of day.

Their first album was brilliant though.

The Fleet Foxes rock!

rgds

Swampy

festivalning

they release charlies on a road that runs through the shootin estate i live on.the f*****g idiots think they are being kind but they either get shot or we dig them and despatch.some of the released ones are half tame and not got a chance in the wild.these are normlly the ones that take the birds and lambs because they cannot fend for themselves.its the bunny huggers that need f*****g controlling,total f*****g idiots.

wallbash.gif

The thing is these people do not listen, all they say is 'well you should protect your livestock better'

I might join and ask them what they would do if they had rats in their home?

Bet some idiot will reply, catch it and release it icon_eek.gif

try this one i find it quite funny that someone on there mentioned shooting foxes and hes having his arse chewed for it :clapper:

http://www.wildaboutbritain.co.uk/forums/mammal-forums/12943-fox-release.html

Richard

Just had a look around this site and what a pile of undereducated morons there are out there. Clicked on to a link about a dog fox getting shot and they all had there tuppence to add about it. What it did remind me off was always be careful of what you get up to as 1 of the dosey twats goes for a walk every night with night vision goggles.