Glenn of Imaal

one lost to ground at 7 months (not by me),the one i kept got run over,a dog i still see regularly has killed a few foxes over the last few weeks (still a bit on the young side for my liking).Theres others of them im hoping to hear from next season-another bitch that a friend has came out like a pure glen but seems more immature than her littermates at this stage.I was surprised how good the noses have come on them.

one lost to ground at 7 months (not by me),the one i kept got run over,a dog i still see regularly has killed a few foxes over the last few weeks (still a bit on the young side for my liking).Theres others of them im hoping to hear from next season-another bitch that a friend has came out like a pure glen but seems more immature than her littermates at this stage.I was surprised how good the noses have come on them.

a bit of bad luck there mate you will find out what you got this time next year then really keep us posted.how old are they at moment only reason asking is one of my mates got a glen x lakies bitch from ireland shes ugly as sin but graft she a proper good sensible bitch that just will not give up dont get smashed just gets the job done and a nose that will find anywhere atb ks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Cant wait till next season with this fella.He wont be a pup anymore.

S7303196.jpg

S7303189.jpg

S7303190.jpg

S7303195.jpg

lovely looking dog that, was jus wondering does the glenn bark when there working

Very hard to bark with their mouth full,lol.

Very good and no to you question