Is this a fantastic deal or a con

when asked if I can go over to view the car here is the responce I got:

"Car is already crated at the shipping company with all documents inside" .

I'm going to play along for abit as I'm bored lol

I came across an 2008 Audi A5 for sale for £7000 so I dropped him an email this is the email he sent back:

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2008 Audi A5 ! Although I am registered in the UK,i recently moved to Malaga, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here. I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it's an UK version (right handed),it meets all UK standards.I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won't have to pay any import and insurance fees.The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car.The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised .The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in you name.If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days. Final price is GBP 7.000 (the price includes shipping and insurance fees).The price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in the Spain is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Spain.Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.

I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the financial part of this deal will be managed by a company that has offices in both UK and Spain and in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Let me know if you need any further details or if you would like to buy my car.

Cheers,

Tom

Is this the deal of a life time or a con?

If a UK seller said this to you, you wouldnt believe it, would you?

Its got CON written all over it

He's just send me this:

Hello,

I bought this car from UK and it is still registered there so you don't have to pay any import taxes or any other fees.Before I complete shipping I will notarize the bill of sale and this bill will be sent along with the car.Here is the vrm and vin if you need to check the car:

VRM- X1 MPK

VIN- WAUZZZ8T48A043064

Due to the fact that i am located outside UK and we can not deal in person,i`ve contacted Yahoo regarding this issue and they told me that they could offer to me a program that is created especially for international transactions that protects both of us.They agreed to supervise this deal.

You will send the funds to Yahoo and they will keep the money until you receive the vehicle and test it.In this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.They will hold and insure your money until receipt of the car in good condition. That is how their service is working. As far as the seller concerns, i will be glad to know that Yahoo is in possession of the funds during the delivery period.

You will be given a 15 days inspection period from the day you receive the car at home( i will ship it to your address insured for full value to you ).

If you decide to keep the car, then you will have to authorize Yahoo to release the funds to me, and the transaction is complete.If the vehicle is not as described ( perfect interior,exterior,mechanical condition ), you will be able to send the vehicle back through the same shipping company ( return postage at my expense ), and ask Yahoo to return the money to you.

If you wish to purchase it and agree to these terms i will need you to provide your full name and address. I will then notify Yahoo and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.

If you wish to read more about the yahoo service visit http://www.yahoo.co.uk.safetrading-yahoo.co.uk/index.html?SecureShopping&affid=198263 .

I will be waiting for your reply as soon as possible

Thank you in advance

I came across an 2008 Audi A5 for sale for £7000 so I dropped him an email this is the email he sent back:

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2008 Audi A5 ! Although I am registered in the UK,i recently moved to Malaga, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here. I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it's an UK version (right handed),it meets all UK standards.I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won't have to pay any import and insurance fees.The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car.The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised .The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in you name.If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days. Final price is GBP 7.000 (the price includes shipping and insurance fees).The price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in the Spain is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Spain.Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.

I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the financial part of this deal will be managed by a company that has offices in both UK and Spain and in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Let me know if you need any further details or if you would like to buy my car.

Cheers,

Tom

Is this the deal of a life time or a con?

Edited by rock

When I emailed him saying I will use my lawayer as he has on office in spain as well this is what he sent me:

I choose Yahoo because there is no question about their services and warranties offered and i think it is a company that everyone trusts, so this is the only way i will do business.If you are serious about purchasing my vehicle i do not see why you would not go through with these terms.So please e-mail me if you are serious about purchasing or else i wish you the best of luck.

lol