After much thought, i will trap the cats in a live trap i have, i will then stand there with the hose and give them a good soak. i feel that this is the best course of action. the cat gets the s@^t scared out of it and hope that it wont return. If that dont work i will remove the cats from the area and hand them in to a cat rehoming centre.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fireman, you've just confirmed my worst fears about you.   Here are some basic facts that everyone should be aware of:   You are not entitled to shoot cats, unless you can prove, categorically,

A cat remains the property of it's owner until such time as the owner relinquishes ownership, or the cat becomes feral. There is no legal precident that I'm aware of to confirm what 'feral' actually

Born Hunter; I do not know of a law which prevents you catching a cat in a cage and then releasing it, but care should be taken to ensure that the welfare of the animal is not compromised for the dura

Posted Images

After much thought, i will trap the cats in a live trap i have, i will then stand there with the hose and give them a good soak. i feel that this is the best course of action. the cat gets the s@^t scared out of it and hope that it wont return. If that dont work i will remove the cats from the area and hand them in to a cat rehoming centre.

May I recommend a cat carrier.

post-41670-126945089767_thumb.jpg

Go to your local zoo and pick up a load of lion/tiger/leopard droppings and spread is around the perimeter of your garden. Works like magic :thumbs:

so, instead of "little shits" around your garden, you'll have piles of "big shits" instead......nice :thumbs:

lol

fantastic :clapper::clapper:

can yo get one with alonger screw? you could hang that over the barby too.

LOL quality