• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've thought about it before, when talking about the death penalty to people, whether bringing it back in is really the right thing to do? And I still think it is, but I think it should be used solely

Posted Images

Swampy, if there was no HRA then you would not have a fair trial or a Jury.

It's here to stay with us, we all need them, the UK needs them.

I could be wrong but I think the right to a fair trial has been around for far longer than the human rights act, since magna carta if I'm not mistaken? :hmm:

Statute and Common law.

Right to a fair trial does not only apply to courts of law but also to other courts, tribunals or decision making processes involving an individual’s private rights. Also Legal Aid is warrented.

Saddam hussain,when ruler would tie bomb around him waste, take to desert & explode with remote. Cruel ,but very efective !! No many problem like this in middle eas contry.

Nowadays they take them in to market places and gov't buildings and detonate them. They like to think its killing two birds with one stone!

swampy

ninging a lot today

Saddam hussain,when ruler would tie bomb around him waste, take to desert & explode with remote. Cruel ,but very efective !! No many problem like this in middle eas contry.

Clint, ive ha convinto un acro di erba a tagliare, invece di im qui sulla prova di istruire il lol…. Ciò è un dibattito superfluo, ma i' il ll li permette di vincere. Capisca il mio amico.

I could be wrong but I think the right to a fair trial has been around for far longer than the human rights act, since magna carta if I'm not mistaken? :hmm:

Statute and Common law.

Right to a fair trial does not only apply to courts of law but also to other courts, tribunals or decision making processes involving an individual’s private rights. Also Legal Aid is warrented.

I believe its called civil law. there is also criminal law.

You can be tried by both or either. Either way you atre entitled to fair trial. Nothing whatsoever to do with the human rights act which I think only became law in 2000.

It is a lame law that was intended to align us with that fetid land mass accross a strip of water known to most as the CSE (corrupt state of europe).

rgds

Swampy

I solicit but am not qualified to be a solicitor.how is that fair? Ning

Statute and Common law.

You can be tried by both or either. Either way you atre entitled to fair trial. Nothing whatsoever to do with the human rights act which I think only became law in 2000.

It is a lame law that was intended to align us with that fetid land mass accross a strip of water known to most as the CSE (corrupt state of europe).

rgds

Swampy

There are many laws in the UK, i didnt say that there was a restiction regarding HRA.

Lame it may be, but its here, and it will be used by every courts, police force in the UK. Yes offenders have rights too, from a petty theft to murder.

What you saying Clint?

:victory:

Statute and Common law.

rgds

Swampy

There are many laws in the UK, i didnt say that there was a restiction regarding HRA.

Lame it may be, but its here, and it will be used by every courts, police force in the UK. Yes offenders have rights too, from a petty theft to murder.

What you saying Clint?

I suggest that it may get ammended by the next gov't as it has tied the hands of the courts and the police.

It was another example of knee jerk labour legislation rushed through parliament without due consideration or debate

rgds

swampy

ning before luncheon

Statute and Common law.

rgds

Swampy

What you saying Clint?

I suggest that it may get ammended by the next gov't as it has tied the hands of the courts and the police.

It was another example of knee jerk labour legislation rushed through parliament without due consideration or debate

rgds

swampy

ning before luncheon

Lets hope.

Right off to cut the grass.

;)

Poacher -

When my daughter was about 8 or 9 I got into a discussion about capital punishment, during which I made my opposition clear. One of the guys who was for the death penalty asked me how I would feel if my lass were raped and murdered. I said that if I got the chance I would make sure that by the time the killer died at my hands he would be begging me to kill him - and he would be begging for a very long time. When asked how I reconciled that with my opposition to what I had called judicial murder I said that personal revenge has an undeserved bad name. State sanctified killing is a different matter.

Thats some thing we all would say but actually carrieing it out is another matter and some thing that should be done by the judicary.I know from exspierience that the law comes down heavier on perpetrators of personal revenge .

Poacher -

When my daughter was about 8 or 9 I got into a discussion about capital punishment, during which I made my opposition clear. One of the guys who was for the death penalty asked me how I would feel if my lass were raped and murdered. I said that if I got the chance I would make sure that by the time the killer died at my hands he would be begging me to kill him - and he would be begging for a very long time. When asked how I reconciled that with my opposition to what I had called judicial murder I said that personal revenge has an undeserved bad name. State sanctified killing is a different matter.

Thats some thing we all would say but actually carrieing it out is another matter and some thing that should be done by the judicary.I know from exspierience that the law comes down heavier on perpetrators of personal revenge .

huntley got what he deserves the lad what done it is from my town northampton no him well he mum leaves a few streets away from me he propaly get another life sentance on top for it too good for huntley the filth :boxing::boxing:

Edited by jo54

Poacher -

I've thought about it before, when talking about the death penalty to people, whether bringing it back in is really the right thing to do? And I still think it is, but I think it should be used solely for the murderers of children. Killing a child IMO is the worst crime anyone can commit, it's completely unforgivable and as I said before I think those that commit such crimes forfeit any right to be considered a human being and do not deserve any human rights once they've been found guilty.

But that's just my opinion.

• Like 1