• no
    • don't really want to say

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well mate Brit through and through, deport all the asylum seekers and all these what are anti-english, pro-taliban want putting up against the wall and shooting no mercy just like they show.

There's a lot of secluded land around, and I dont think the farmers would stop ferreters, purely because the cost of gassing would be Phenomenal. So I think I would just carry on doing my thing

Posted Images

no way would i stop i understand some people dont like it and that some idiots that hunt dont do us any favours with there behavior but no one will stop me from hunting for food its our right as an a english anglo saxon warrior its in our blood and those liberial left wing twats can go fu** off. its about time the english and celts started standing up to be counted and take this country back and stand together and make as much noise as poss. and as for they wont ban it because it will ruin farming in the uk they have already fu**ed farming up in this country just like our commercial fishing they want us to be dependent on the EU. fight the system

you got it mate!

no way would i stop i understand some people dont like it and that some idiots that hunt dont do us any favours with there behavior but no one will stop me from hunting for food its our right as an a english anglo saxon warrior its in our blood and those liberial left wing twats can go fu** off. its about time the english and celts started standing up to be counted and take this country back and stand together and make as much noise as poss. and as for they wont ban it because it will ruin farming in the uk they have already fu**ed farming up in this country just like our commercial fishing they want us to be dependent on the EU. fight the system

you got it mate!

cheers mate, this is why i love the hunting scene u go to a game fair or country show or go on a forum like this its like being in england 50 years ago no political correctness mixing with my own people or people who love and appreciate being here. we should make st georges day a national hunt day or something like that cause we are not aloud to celebrate it and it can be our own way of sticking our finger up to the traitors who run this country and are doing there damedist to make this country the dumping ground of europe.

cheers mate, this is why i love the hunting scene u go to a game fair or country show or go on a forum like this its like being in england 50 years ago no political correctness mixing with my own people or people who love and appreciate being here. we should make st georges day a national hunt day or something like that cause we are not aloud to celebrate it and it can be our own way of sticking our finger up to the traitors who run this country and are doing there damedist to make this country the dumping ground of europe.

i agree however pick another day so us welsh lads can get in on it :thumbs:

Just wondered, with all the shite getting thrown at country persuits would you stop ferreting if it was made illegal?

My personal stand would be to carry on, why is it that because a few people dont like something we all have to suffer for it.

All the nobs moving into the countryside from the cities now with their wives driving big 4x4's when they couldn't drive a mini, the (ANTI'S) and european lesiglation where will it all end. I believe that it will come, and not too far in the future. They stopped hare coursing, fox hunting etc etc, just who the Feck are they to decide for us, a country sport nation that has indulged in these activities since day 1.

I was just a bit pissed of with what someone said to me today about it being cruel, what would they say if the food in the shops was 10 times more expensive because the rabbits ate up all the crops.

All I can say is feck off to them all, leave us be, we have our own laws and morals and we are doing JUST FINE.

"Disclaimer"

If I have upset, offended or otherwise caused distress to any animal lovers, or anti bloodsport people, (TOUGH) and come and try to take a bone off my patterdale.

First of lets face it as some of you folk seem to think it will only afect england, no it will not it will be the whole uk, would i stop no chance, this year hunting season has seen me and my friends take of 1359 rabbits of out permissions, just think ow many young they would have produced, yes think im sad for keeping a record if ytou want but it helps keep the land owner happy.

i agree however pick another day so us welsh lads can get in on it :thumbs:

of coarse sorry brother i was just making a point that the english are not aloud to be proud like i said we should all stand as one because at the end of the day it was the elite that caused any devide between our country and the last thing they would want is if we stand as one. maybe one day before its to late. :gunsmilie:

Nice to see that we can all stick together on things like this. Its just a shame when something comes between us and what we call normal everyday life. I can understand that some people dont agree with what we do, but to stick their noses in and try to change things that have gone on forever is just taking the piss.

If we stand tall I think they would find it difficult to stop us, at least in the near future. With the population growing bigger and droughts etc, there might be a day when rabbit will be on peoples table more often, and even warrens/rabbits guarded as a valuable food resorce.

What they dont understand is left un-controlled the rabbit population would explode and crop damage would be a national disaster, then how would they feel paying £30 for a box of museli before trotting off to their office full of wildlife pictures.

We help maintain the countryside, if rabbits increased dramatically in numbers something else would suffer, thats a fact.

hi all,

Myself, i would carry on, same as always.... big coat, big pockets, nets and ferts in a bag.

Been going on for hundreds of years in this country long before the anti mob were on the scene.

I have also practised the fine art in two or three EU country's, where i was living, which require a hunting permit, on the sly like :whistling: just a matter of adaptation ;)

In good old Germany and Bulgaria i was seen as something of a novelty in the hunting community especially when you show the right people how to knit purse and long nets let alone bringing an "English" lurcher into the equation.

Same as anything it depends how you go about it.

Keep your gob shut and get on with it i say LOL

Anton