Got 2 coursing dvds for sale, i have every dvd going and have never seen these before,2-3 hours long

1.includes Juddy P,s Wilkie,Nuttals Foxy,Caspa and many more well known dogs

2.includes Alwin Ps Diesel,Garys Nipper and joey,Nuttals foxy Sankeys Dancer and many other greats

3men stated above have asked me for a copy as they havnt seen the old footage before

one dvd for £7.00 or both for £11.00 first class recorded delivery

pm for details thanks

I have quite a few dvds but don't know if I have these or not.When you say Gary's Joey ,do you mean Gary Caulfield's Joe? If so I would be interested.Inan.

Got 2 coursing dvds for sale, i have every dvd going and have never seen these before,2-3 hours long

2.includes Alwin Ps Diesel,Garys Nipper and joey,Nuttals foxy Sankeys Dancer and many other greats

3men stated above have asked me for a copy as they havnt seen the old footage before

pm for details thanks

any of chalkeys dogs on them are they good copys pal

pm for details thanks

have just aquired these dvds,and they are the biz.i usually get all the dvds off endgame on here.but i dont think even he has this footage.well worth 11 quid :thumbs:

pm for details thanks

have just aquired these dvds,and they are the biz.i usually get all the dvds off endgame on here.but i dont think even he has this footage.well worth 11 quid thumbs.gif

hi intrested in dvd please could you pm number thank you....

pm for details thanks

have just aquired these dvds,and they are the biz.i usually get all the dvds off endgame on here.but i dont think even he has this footage.well worth 11 quid :thumbs:

I DID HAVE FOOTAGE OF FOXY,CASPER,SNOWY FM NOONY(now he has a serious video collection) BUT I NEVER GOT THEM COPIED FM VIDEO 2 DVD. STILL GOT FORLEY CUPS & THE MILLENIUM 6 ON VIDEO 2 GET PUT ON DVD [bANNED TEXT], BUT I,LL GET IT DONE SOON.PS/£11 KATY,THATS A BARGAIN :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by Endgame
  • Like 1

A rare chance to see the legendary 'wilkie' simply the best :notworthy:

JOE THOMPSON RAN A KNOCKOUT TOURNAMENT YEARS AGO./HE WAS PUT OUT BY KEITH SIMPSONS CHUCK WHO WENT ON 2 WIN IT... TWO VERY GOOD DOGS.

:notworthy:

i thought it was shaun vickers tournament ?

i think brian was running one of kieths dog