punch any pic,s

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive had the pleasure of meeting kid who owned punch havoc and havocs sister he is a good freind of my pall jeff the thing that makes this lads dogs stand out is they do what he say they do no bullshi

when it comes down to it the only thing we want to worry about is what our dogs can do if they make the owner prowed and happy well you cracked it to many on here want to bicker about whos got this

and that makes them the best pmsl :laugh: i av seen dogs out of well knone lines graft well and also seen dogs with out the fancy lines in them graft better just becouse every man and his dog dont se

Posted Images

I had a daughter off 'Punch',

Punch was an absolute beast of a dog, when people met the dog and saw him run (on quarry) they were ALWAYS astounded by his qualities,

His drive, his determination, his strength and gameness,

However as with all quality animals, who the majority have no access to, Punch was claimed to be the sire of many of a litter,

Punch sired very few bitches (and to those in the know, ask SB about me 'John the Doorman')

His daughter was as game as they come, gentle with Ferrets but a B***ard on anything else,

She once tried to course a Hare (pre ban) with a broken leg, TRUE!

As with everything on this site lets keep to facts,

I've seen a lot of dogs and I've seen a LOT of dogs that I would like to possess but only Punch made me gasp,

The current reserrection of the Bull/Greyhound owes much to Punch's reputation,

Mr SB dispite being a Cockney certainly showed us Northerners what a real dog is!

• Like 2

aye all right lad but theres plenty of dogs in the north pal that will be just as game.... my dog broke its back yety still tryed to get out of motor on to game.... beleive me mate theres some game dogs out there in the north ive seen em pal all the best old timer

IF YOU HAVE SEEN THEM AN HAVE THEM, WHY WOULD YOU BE TRYING TO GET NEW BLOOD?? AFTERALL THE GUYS THAT OWNED PUNCH AN OTHER DOGS FROM THE LINE AINT ASKING FOR OTHER FOLKS BLOOD, ALL BECAUSE THEY ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE GOT, MAKES IT SOUND AS THO YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND ARE TRYING TO IMPROVE YOURS

ive never said minme are the best and im always looking for better if i can improve it i will nothing wrong in that is there.....mine are far from the best ..... i want to see what other people call the best and the best they have seen that the only way to get good stock is it not ??????

aye all right lad but theres plenty of dogs in the north pal that will be just as game.... my dog broke its back yety still tryed to get out of motor on to game.... beleive me mate theres some game dogs out there in the north ive seen em pal all the best old timer

IF YOU HAVE SEEN THEM AN HAVE THEM, WHY WOULD YOU BE TRYING TO GET NEW BLOOD?? AFTERALL THE GUYS THAT OWNED PUNCH AN OTHER DOGS FROM THE LINE AINT ASKING FOR OTHER FOLKS BLOOD, ALL BECAUSE THEY ARE HAPPY WITH WHAT THEY HAVE GOT, MAKES IT SOUND AS THO YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND ARE TRYING TO IMPROVE YOURS

ive never said minme are the best and im always looking for better if i can improve it i will nothing wrong in that is there.....mine are far from the best ..... i want to see what other people call the best and the best they have seen that the only way to get good stock is it not ??????

IF YOU RECKON YOU HAVE SEEN DOGS AN HAVE DOGS AS GOOD AS ANY, WHY AINT THAT ENOUGH?? LETS FACE IT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM YOUR NEW IMPROVED DOGS? IF YOUR DGS ARE DOING ALL ASKED OF THEM, THEN SURELY THE ONLY OTHER THING YOU CAN ASK OF THEM IS TO PICK UP THERE OWN SHIT OR DRIVE THE JEEP FOR YOU :hmm:

cause im always open to suggestion i want better an will always strive for betteran i enjoy seeing other peoples dogs graft is that a bad thing??? whats wrong with striving for better an trying other blood ??

when it comes down to it the only thing we want to worry about is what our dogs can do if they make the owner prowed and happy well you cracked it to many on here want to bicker about whos got this and who doing that fck that im in for my own plesure and if my dog doing it then fine why think of others sure they not thinking of you atb

• Like 3

Punch was an absolute beast of a dog, when people met the dog and saw him run (on quarry) they were ALWAYS astounded by his qualities,

However as with all quality animals, who the majority have no access to, Punch was claimed to be the sire of many of a litter,

Punch sired very few bitches (and to those in the know, ask SB about me 'John the Doorman')

His daughter was as game as they come, gentle with Ferrets but a B***ard on anything else,

I've seen a lot of dogs and I've seen a LOT of dogs that I would like to possess but only Punch made me gasp,

Mr SB dispite being a Cockney certainly showed us Northerners what a real dog is!

Best reply on the thread, from experience buy the sounds of it.

sb always spks highly of barry and his merry men, men that gave a wild kid from the east end a chance,and 20 odd yrs later going strong with the dogs

sb always spks highly of barry and his merry men, men that gave a wild kid from the east end a chance,and 20 odd yrs later going strong with the dogs

just a shame hes such a filthy vile man in the fleash

Edited by sam
  • Like 1

just a shame hes such a filthy vile man in the fleash

with one bollock lol