countrymans weekly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got the countrymans weekly its full of shit again there ment 2 be with us and now they want help with inquries about poaching deer. i some times think the people who wright it are anties. :feck::feck:

Countrymans weekly is absolute shite,i think its mainly bought by people who have no idea about dogs or hunting and need to get instructions from the various clowns who write in it.EDRD all the way!

Edited by dave a

There is a limited amout you can write about ratting/rabbiting and ferreting though week in and week out. Pre-ban CMW was like hunting itself....MUCH BETTER!!!

Don,t buy it myself anymore i used to buy the shooting times when fred j taylor did is articles when i was a kid ,they stimulated me his tales about ferreting and longnetting and the monster pike he used to catch 30 odd years on and i do all them things it must be difficult writting about the same, i would like to think that the young kids of today cant wait for the countrymans weekly to come on a thursday its not all about digging holes and catching 5 hares

There is a limited amout you can write about ratting/rabbiting and ferreting though week in and week out. Pre-ban CMW was like hunting itself....MUCH BETTER!!!

Don,t buy it myself anymore i used to buy the shooting times when fred j taylor did is articles when i was a kid ,they stimulated me his tales about ferreting and longnetting and the monster pike he used to catch 30 odd years on and i do all them things it must be difficult writting about the same, i would like to think that the young kids of today cant wait for the countrymans weekly to come on a thursday its not all about digging holes and catching 5 hares

Different strokes for different folks, digging never was my game but I used to like to read about hare coursing and different coursing dogs etc.

Different strokes for different folks, digging never was my game but I used to like to read about hare coursing and different coursing dogs etc.

pre ban i used to pick it up regularly, the show final at weston park is a great event (if you dont camp) dogs from all over the uk and Ireland alot of very seasoned terrier and lurcher lads and a chance to meet old and new acquaintances :thumbs:

found its gone done hill havent bought one for years now

have a EDRD subscripe paid for christmas present every year

but now thats readable in minutes thats getting worse aswell

all same old stories same people :thumbs: