there is a lot of name calling and bitchiness at shows it ruins it for everyone no wonder a lot of people dont go anymoor i just went cos it isnt that far from me just to have a walk round and a catch up i got asked to judge i did the terriers on saturday and the lurchers on sunday and iv got called names i was just doing jeff a favor and i wouldnt mind doing it again i enjoyed myself as for me being a grebo i dont know were you were looking mate i dont look nothing like a grebo its just you want to bitch at someone you sound worse than a woman atb anyway jenna

What's a grebo?

Slang for rocker or hells angel or motor bike enthusiaste

now we know and im deffo not one of those iv all on on the quad when i take the dogs and its only a little one to get through the stiles atb jenna

Well, now we know. I suppose you could be called worse!

ye i suppose

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i went on the saturday there was a good few stalls there and other things to keep the missus happy sadly it rained,i thought the terrier show was poor i have no idea who the female judge was she looke

Posted Images

there is a lot of name calling and bitchiness at shows it ruins it for everyone no wonder a lot of people dont go anymoor i just went cos it isnt that far from me just to have a walk round and a catch up i got asked to judge i did the terriers on saturday and the lurchers on sunday and iv got called names i was just doing jeff a favor and i wouldnt mind doing it again i enjoyed myself as for me being a grebo i dont know were you were looking mate i dont look nothing like a grebo its just you want to bitch at someone you sound worse than a woman atb anyway jenna

Just rise above it jenna some people take this showing mularky way to seriouse.atb dell

thanks dell i will do i think they would like some one from crufts to judge not someone thats grown up with working dogs and has kept on working dogs but i will just leave them too it and if i get asked again i will be doing it atb jenna

yes your credentials sound fine, but it would be fairer if you travelled further afield as being local you'll always get the moan that so and so won because they knew the judge :thumbs:

Y.I.S Leeview

i know were your coming from but no one has complaned that they knew me and it wasnt planned and the people i knew well ie the person iv brought dogs off and been out lamping with he didnt show his dogs . plus i look at the dogs not the person who is holding it i will choose what i think to be the best dog for the job atb jenna

Hi all. Went to the game fair on the sunday. Bit of a sham the terrier folk were treated very poorly. The lurcher judging was quit poor as well. THE LURCHER WORLD managed to spoil a nice little game fair. Shan't be going to any of their events again.

i

i i agree with your comments about terrier folk being treated poorly LURCHERWORLD DONT

WANT TERRIERS AT THERE SHOWS ANYMORE HENCE THE TREATMENT

Looks like they dont want any one there Not moaning about you judgeing it at all. surely there should have been a judge sorted before the day of the show. They are happy to take peoples money so everything should be in place. Its not as though they have not run a show before.

Looks like they dont want any one there Not moaning about you judgeing it at all. surely there should have been a judge sorted before the day of the show. They are happy to take peoples money so everything should be in place. Its not as though they have not run a show before.

Happens all too regular with lurcherworld shows :thumbdown: went to Sandringham 2008 did nt take any dogs due to the heat and got asked if we would mind judging seeing as we did nt have the dogs with us :censored:

Y.I.S Leeview

Had a few hours on the sunday.. not really up to much... highlight of the day was meeting a certain female member off here... you know who you are lol...the racing was a farce and 1 dog got injured by a blue bullx whose owner thought it was really funny.. what a tit... atb stabba

i was there with a blue bull x and my dog never injured any other dog and i dint see any other blue bull xs there

So it wasnt your blue bull x then that raced down the field with its hackles up. itching for a fight.. so it wasnt your blue x that full on body slammed a little whippet type.. which had to be carried off the field.. so it wasnt you who didnt even apologise... sorry mate.. my mistake...perhaps there was another blue bullx owner there after all... atb stabba

Had a few hours on the sunday.. not really up to much... highlight of the day was meeting a certain female member off here... you know who you are lol...the racing was a farce and 1 dog got injured by a blue bullx whose owner thought it was really funny.. what a tit... atb stabba

i was there with a blue bull x and my dog never injured any other dog and i dint see any other blue bull xs there

So it wasnt your blue bull x then that raced down the field with its hackles up. itching for a fight.. so it wasnt your blue x that full on body slammed a little whippet type.. which had to be carried off the field.. so it wasnt you who didnt even apologise... sorry mate.. my mistake...perhaps there was another blue bullx owner there after all... atb stabba

What way does the racing work then? Do all the dogs run in muzzles? Do they race against similar heights or types?

What way does the racing work then? Do all the dogs run in muzzles? Do they race against similar heights or types?

they all run with muzzles on and it go's on hight under 23in and over 23in but i think they put them all together at thorsby they did on saturday dont know about sunday i didnt watch the racing atb jenna

Edited by turbotyke

no it wernt mine, mine dosent fight with other dogs and he dint race against a whippet type dog so there must av been another blue bull x