accidental mating

my big russell dog,31 lb and 16.5inch tts has pupped my whippet,whippet/bull bitch(powells pocket rocket)37lb,18.5 inch.pups due in about 4 weeks.dog got great nose and works earths and cover brilliantly.bitch is fast as feck over short distance has retrieved long eared bunnys but still young(18month).i will be keeping 1 back. both sire and dam very strong dogs.dogsjuly09011.jpgfeb10032.jpgfeb10035.jpg11jan10044.jpg11jan10045.jpg11jan10017.jpg11jan10009.jpg11jan10032.jpgphoto0345u.jpg

Edited by crackpot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im sure you wont struggle to find homes for the pups make good bushers.

Quality!   How you getting on with finding homes for them ?   rgds   Swampy     Awwwwwwwwww ning

im sure you wont struggle to find homes for the pups make good bushers.

thanks redneck,i thought the same, i much prefer to see my dogs ploughing through rough ground and reed beds etc flushing stuff from cover rarther than digging my dogs up and was thinking of maybe putting these 2 together in the future with a veiw to keeping 1 back.seems my plans been brought forward.

that there russell dog looks a bit to much like a shater marked plummer or plummer x very bully looking

hi jamie,the russell dog(bo) is a big un,he was born a single pup,got all the food.his dad is stocky short haired jrt(now 14.5yrs old)and his mum is leggy parson russell pictured in signature.1st pic is dad@14yrs,2nd pic is bo at 1 week,fatty.3rd pic bo with mum @1 week.dogsjuly09027.jpg8june09034.jpg8june09040.jpg

Edited by crackpot

I like the black bitch... ;) Good luck with finding homes for the pups... :thumbs:

thanks mooshka,not great photo's of her,will put pics up of sasha&pups when they arrive.good,perminent homes needed for them more so than money,if you could recomend anyone that might be interested.thanks CP

Edited by crackpot

These will be bang on for bushing and scrounging about far better than some pure breeds accidents like this years ago [bANNED TEXT] we hunted industrial waste lands and pit stacks we would have snatched your hands off for them good luck in finding them homes buyers will not be dissapointed its a pity theirs snobbery nowadays for these types of accidents.atvb dell

These will be bang on for bushing and scrounging about far better than some pure breeds accidents like this years ago [bANNED TEXT] we hunted industrial waste lands and pit stacks we would have snatched your hands off for them good luck in finding them homes buyers will not be dissapointed its a pity theirs snobbery nowadays for these types of accidents.atvb dell

cheers dell. :thumbs:

that there russell dog looks a bit to much like a shater marked plummer or plummer x very bully looking

hi jamie,the russell dog(bo) is a big un,he was born a single pup,got all the food.his dad is stocky short haired jrt(now 14.5yrs old)and his mum is leggy parson russell pictured in signature.1st pic is dad@14yrs,2nd pic is bo at 1 week,fatty.3rd pic bo with mum @1 week.dogsjuly09027.jpg8june09034.jpg8june09040.jpg

So Ner to Jamie M :tongue2:

They look cracking dog's and in good nick to, Im thinking of getting myself a bushing dog to work with the lurchers and came across a litter of bull whippet X jack russel and was very tempted as both parents workers and only £60 in cardiff last week, need something to push the cover out for the long leg's. get some photo's up mate when you have the litter as would like to see what they turn out like and may be tempted.

ATB with the litter :thumbs:

They look cracking dog's and in good nick to, Im thinking of getting myself a bushing dog to work with the lurchers and came across a litter of bull whippet X jack russel and was very tempted as both parents workers and only £60 in cardiff last week, need something to push the cover out for the long leg's. get some photo's up mate when you have the litter as would like to see what they turn out like and may be tempted.

ATB with the litter :thumbs:

thanks,i'll keep ya informed of dogs progress.CP