most foxs you have had in one season?

3 so far all released :thumbs: because i felt sorry :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

its every 1 4 there own [bANNED TEXT] but i never let them go because if my dogs have worked 4 them its not fair on the dog i dont think and pluse were i go the farmers want them gone

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my best ever is 37 digs and bolts with one dog pretty hard worked some might say but youve gotta test them :boxing:. this season hasnt been that good for me the same dog in question has probably only had about 10-15 for one reason or another, but dug to a hell of a lot of mates dogs and witnessed some gud un's. plus ive had to bring on a terrier pup and a bullx pup so i think next year could be productive atb jamie

Had 17 with my russel bitch this year. Think about 9 of them were bolts.

Had about 7 or 8 with two other dogs that i work for a friend of mine.

The snow hepled matters, and put alot of things to ground early on.

But thats us by for this season (except lambing callouts). Dug a vixen a few days ago that was very heavy.

FTB

Edited by FightTheBan

i,ve never been one for the numbers game, never kept a game log/diary either,it,s quality rather than quantity for me,have had some good digs this season ,couple easy ones too..thinking about it i,ve only had 9 this season ,but have,nt been out as much as usual...all the best lads/lasses...darrell. :thumbs:

Guest digthemdeeper

good bag top terrierman :thumbs:

got around 20 this year, foxs are scarce enough cus of the rifel boys!!

ah lad id say more than that got a 2 nearly every weekend..... :thumbs: lads them rifle boys ruin our sport.... :thumbs:

good bag top terrierman :thumbs:

got around 20 this year, foxs are scarce enough cus of the rifel boys!!

ah lad id say more than that got a 2 nearly every weekend..... :thumbs: lads them rifle boys ruin our sport.... :thumbs:

Every piece of ground i work the terriers on is lamped weekly with rifle but i still manage to find 99% of the time.its been another exceptional year for me,i thought last year was good.although it is lamped and many are accounted for by the rifle,alot of the ground is wooded and unlampable ;)

hi guys just wornderd whats the most foxs uve ad in one season with ur terriers? mine is 26 foxs last season if uve av some pic it would be great thanks shaver

Not had as much as i would have like with the terriers this season took more on the lamp

atb keano

had all too ground 4 5 bolts

hi guys just wornderd whats the most foxs uve ad in one season with ur terriers? mine is 26 foxs last season if uve av some pic it would be great thanks shaver

Not had as much as i would have like with the terriers this season took more on the lamp

atb keano

had all too ground 4 5 bolts