marked hob

Just after a few ideas for a problem i have with one of my hobs, he has a couple of nasty bite marks on the scruff of his neck which have scabbed over now but still look unpleasant, they are not bothering him at all still feeding well and still working welltoast.gif !!

He lives with 1 other hob (who is younger than him) and apart from the normal play fighting they live together fine, i have tried some antiseptic on it but not really clearing up, any clues as to treatment?? i am sure its just the young one ragging him about abit but would like to sort it out for him, cheers.

Hes being bummed by the smaller one :whistling:my two hobs has some scabs on them during the summer where the jill's explain there not quite ready they heal and fall off causing no problems mate ,id watch what you put on it as the other ferret might lick it off

I had this problem a few weeks back as well. I found that a bit candle light, some lionel ritchie and some baby oil left in the hutch worked wonders. They seem to be "very" happy together now. :wub:

Guest hunterside

sudocrem lined with vasaline so if the other ferret licks it it won't give it any inside problems. ATB jon

im worried about where the vasaline go's :whistling:

Edited by hunterside