Lamp Comp Final!!!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

Damn, those last 4 or 5 pages were just straight drivel.

Good luck to you both in the final, get it run and out the way.

LDR you have to do another one next year mate :-) third time lucky and all that, learn as you go ;-)

Or at least some one else have a go (no, please not whin)

Sure there's a ton of drama, but in reality, its only from like 5 people

paid believe me if i run acomp there be no sillyness and strait as adie , and no favrotisn enter your money and no judges land owners can enter m it will be good ,proper expierenced judges who have enterd and one comps etc

ye the old corries , naw yi jist need a gid dug and stout hert , in scoatland not like these soft over the border lads ,had another gid nicht last nict hame safely and job donre not a musker in site moo ,the comp if it come of will be good crack and run in amanner that should let people who are intrested a fare chance

ye the old corries , naw yi jist need a gid dug and stout hert , in scoatland not like these soft over the border lads ,had another gid nicht last nict hame safely and job donre not a musker in site moo ,the comp if it come of will be good crack and run in amanner that should let people who are intrested a fare chance

See what I mean :clapper:

again when is this final being run??????

come on there must be someone in the know.

Perhaps the people involved don't want to tell a make believe policeman anything ??? Just my guess ! After all, you can't trust a copper; and you trust someone pretending to be a copper even less !!!

Cheers.

• Like 2

Perhaps the people involved don't want to tell a make believe policeman anything ??? Just my guess ! After all, you can't trust a copper; and you trust someone pretending to be a copper even less !!!

Cheers.

that is a very broad statement sir,please elaborate and dont be shy

Edited by micheal

for gods sake get a spell checker if you are going to run it

Cheers.

that is a ery broad statement sir,please elaborate and dont be shy

Elaborate ??? O.K. !!!

On the 13th of Feb, on the "LDR v Singlehanded" thread; you accused certain "Northeners" of being "theives", "liars" and "cheats" in a rant about this and last years competition !

When you realised that such libelous language didn't sit well with youre supposed job as a policeman, you edited it on the 14 of Feb !!!!

You are obssesed with this and last years competition !

No one trusts you !

No one believes you !

Why hide behind a false user name ?

Why not have the balls to say who you are and what your real interest is in the competition ???????

Cheers.

• Like 1