Lamp Comp Final!!!

again when is this final being run??????

come on there must be someone in the know.

Perhaps the people involved don't want to tell a make believe policeman anything ??? Just my guess ! After all, you can't trust a copper; and you trust someone pretending to be a copper even less !!!

Cheers.

that is a ery broad statement sir,please elaborate and dont be shy

Elaborate ??? O.K. !!!

On the 13th of Feb, on the "LDR v Singlehanded" thread; you accused certain "Northeners" of being "theives", "liars" and "cheats" in a rant about this and last years competition !

When you realised that such libelous language didn't sit well with youre supposed job as a policeman, you edited it on the 14 of Feb !!!!

You are obssesed with this and last years competition !

No one trusts you !

No one believes you !

Why hide behind a false user name ?

Why not have the balls to say who you are and what your real interest is in the competition ???????

Cheers.

sir,i have read your posts with great interest.........this is but another way you want a member to be banned who goes against you,iam interested in the lamping competion as many people are esp viewing the views its recieved.

please show this evidence as its not correct what you say,Yes iam a policeman no iam not this person with reading little bits about him i dont think we are anything alike hes a poacher from what few say i was in to my mooching on land with permision when it was legal.These days odd show and walk with the wife nothing more nothing less,oh and it doesnt take a rocet scientist to work out who your noww trying to say iam :doh:

Edited by micheal

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

Perhaps the people involved don't want to tell a make believe policeman anything ??? Just my guess ! After all, you can't trust a copper; and you trust someone pretending to be a copper even less !!!

Cheers.

Elaborate ??? O.K. !!!

On the 13th of Feb, on the "LDR v Singlehanded" thread; you accused certain "Northeners" of being "theives", "liars" and "cheats" in a rant about this and last years competition !

When you realised that such libelous language didn't sit well with youre supposed job as a policeman, you edited it on the 14 of Feb !!!!

No one trusts you !

No one believes you !

Why not have the balls to say who you are and what your real interest is in the competition ???????

Cheers.

sir,i have read your posts with great interest.........this is but another way you want a member to be banned who goes against you,iam interested in the lamping competion as many people are esp viewing the views its recieved.

please show this evidence as its not correct what you say,Yes iam a policeman no iam not this person with reading little bits about him i dont think we are anything alike hes a poacher from what few say i was in to my mooching on land with permision when it was legal.These days odd show and walk with the wife nothing more nothing less,

So you DENY posting the bit about "theives", etc. ????

What "person" are you denying being ? No ones said you are anybody !!!!

You're a wrong'un, and everyone knows it............

Cheers.

Elaborate ??? O.K. !!!

No one trusts you !

No one believes you !

Cheers.

please show this evidence as its not correct what you say,Yes iam a policeman no iam not this person with reading little bits about him i dont think we are anything alike hes a poacher from what few say i was in to my mooching on land with permision when it was legal.These days odd show and walk with the wife nothing more nothing less,oh and it doesnt take a rocet scientist to work out who your noww trying to say iam :doh:

spellings a bit dodgey for a :piggy: :oh and still waiting for those pics of your dogs you was going to put up

Edited by watchman

Cheers.

Elaborate ??? O.K. !!!

No one trusts you !

No one believes you !

Cheers.

spellings a bit dodgey for a :piggy:

Oh, he's not a pig... just an idiot, with a grudge, who is using a false user name.

Cheers.

NO BUT THEY GOT YOU DOSH MATE , ye the bickering has stopped , but it will not be forgotten , of the rules thta were set out or not , desert dog any comp ive been in they tell you how things are going and well it was put on apublic forum ,hopefully it is still going on rabbits are still flying on the winter wheat so still good sport to be hard especaily with this nice dry spell for dogs with good feet ,had some great sport this week no big numbers but god sport long slips and the young dogs had to want them , you still getting out desert dog

NO BUT THEY GOT YOU DOSH MATE , ye the bickering has stopped , but it will not be forgotten , of the rules thta were set out or not , desert dog any comp ive been in they tell you how things are going and well it was put on apublic forum ,hopefully it is still going on rabbits are still flying on the winter wheat so still good sport to be hard especaily with this nice dry spell for dogs with good feet ,had some great sport this week no big numbers but god sport long slips and the young dogs had to want them , you still getting out desert dog

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Whin you tit, no one has robbed the money.

F.uck knows what is going on with the comp, but you need to stop accusing the lad of stealing the prize money, it's not on and it just makes you sound like a jealous child.

Be interesting to see who trusts you with their money next year.

I'm not LDR's biggest fan, but I think you're well out of order with your snidey accusations, not everyone is like you!

ive no gripe againnst any man and if ldr had says to me like sh had said sh would had got a bit leg pulling and the same ,just like if i gave you money for collars and you never sent them , same with me if i get money of somebody and i never sent stuff same way ,the weaqthers perfect for lamping grounds abit dry ,had a4 nite session you out much strong dog

strong stuff ask any body who comes out with me how trust worthy with money i am, and several have bought bits and pieces of me and ive always deliverd mate

Do you not see, it's as unfair for me to say you'll rob the dough as it is for you to be chucking accusations around about LDR.

If he has robbed it then I'll help you build the gallows, but until you know either way for sure, then you got to assume he hasn't.

Or, in fact, think what you like, but keep it to yourself. It doesn't make you look good shouting THIEF every 5 minutes.

if you look bacjk i never called any body atheif maybe awinde up but , in my day if you run a comp ans mean any comp dogs pool darts the guy who runs it doesnt enter , nuetral judges , and home and away advatage at times or nuetral ground strong stuff you dont need to agree mate but once you take peoples hard earnd cash you expect abit fair play and sportmahip , al the best

whatever mate ,had sh on the phone he is asking for you and when you going go over by to his land for arun ,he has some good land not as open as were im from or as testing bur plenty rabbs ,and prety productive for rabbs and fox

i have a standard with dogs and measure aman with the dogs he breeds the type of dogs they keep ,if there had been some fairplay charti and abit more rules in a comp there would never had been any nonsense, and winde ups ,when you take peoples money you have to give them fairplay and good sport like apheasant shoot grouse shoot fishing on aboat , the lad traveld along way for not much sport or crack its a pity realy , when we had the old nlrs comps we had land to run , same with hare coursing comps lampingas abit diff but it helps you need game to run a comp , there a an down in cornwall who maybe not your cup of tea but hee is offering me 50 rabbits anite now thats what you need to run things ,properly game and men with set rules etc