2 new pups

u want to go n punch the c**t that had those pups [bANNED TEXT] on the mouth thats f*****g shocking the stait of them.well dun to u mate for taking them on and looking after them

here here why do they breed them and how can they call themselves dog men :hmm:makes me fkin puke......these people are in the same league as dog theives ............good luck with them mate plent grub and plenty love goes a long way

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done for taking those two pups under your wing.

What happened to the other litter mates? Do you know the peddler?

There's is no excuse to allow the pups to get to that condition.

Wish you all the best in bringing them back to a healthy state.

Fully agree with the every one's replies,... :yes:

NO excuse for getting pups into that poor state,...and you have done a good thing in fetching them home...

MY advice would be to get yourself up the Butchers and beg some chicken carcases and bits and pieces....

Take it SLOW,.but gradually start to build them up,...

AND,...if I may tell you something,.....many years ago,..a pal and me went to a Traveller's site to buy a dog or two...

I couldn't find anything that I liked,.but as we were leaving,..my pal was approached by a guy who offered us two pups,.just like yours,..worse condition in fact,.if that is possable :icon_eek:

Anyway,.my mate took the pups,.. and when we got back to his house,.he decided that they were not for him,.so,. reluctantly I took them,..showed him a profit on his original £5.00,.and they became my property..

I named them,..Willow,.and Mercedes,.... :yes:

Both of these bitches went on to earn their keep,...and far more..... :thumbs:

My brother took Willow,..and left Mercedes,.

We remained together for the next 10 years,..and in truth,.she often kept me.... :clapper: .

Anyway,..I wish you the best of good fortune with these tykes,...do keep us posted,...

Kind regards,...CHALKWARREN.... :drink:

Im doing my best not to comment to much on what the c**t needs for treating pups like that for fear of incriminating myself! :gunsmilie: Good on ya for taking um on mate. :notworthy: I would think your 3 short walks a day rather than my way one long walk a day and a pee walk in the evening would be the best way as they wont be able to handle such a long walk in that condition. They certainly need plenty of good grub giving to um now. Mince, boiled or scrambled eggs, butchers offcuts, chicken, fish and kiddies vitamin pills, kiddies powdered milk, crushed weetabix, cod liver oil capsules and i give mine halibut oil capsules too. And plenty of cuddles and reassurance. :kiss:

id get them too the vets aswell just incase. the red one looks alot worse then the brindle one were did you get these poor dogs from because the person that had them wants f****n

we have just reared a litter of 9 pups and they have had everything they need and even had a parvo jab aswell its all about the dogs welfaire i would not have it any other way