foxes

bradbury2522

would be quite amusing watching someone trying to untangle a fox who isn't confident handling them. I heard its best to tail them. Next time you get one ask a mate to film it, could be entertaining :D

i bet it would be funny as f**k to watch,f**k their luck holding it by the tail though :clapper:

• 1 month later...
Guest larson

ive had this happen to me a couple of times ussually the fox just freezeez and is quite easy to get out.

atb fitchet

i have thought about this and expect it might hapen 1 day and if push comes to shove ill chop my net. what concerns me more is it could just as easily be badger and if your unlucky enough to be seen before you hack your nets to bits it could be a big pile of trouble...

a friend and myself used to longnet field while it was being harvested for the rabbits/hares.quite often we got more than we bargained,muntys and fox.the roe used to see it in advance and hop over.although we shot the fox before untangling it,it certainly hopped about alot for a while,then seemed to freeze.the muntys however made a right mess of the net

• 1 month later...

i know a old block who was pegging years ago had a pig hit the net would you try and untangle one of them......f**k that lol

Had a fox hit the net one night,my fault had a rabbit hit the net made a squeal instead of retrive i went greedy as i could see more on the bank, when i got to the net it was bouncing like i had twenty. when i got close it was charlie soon got out and took his supper with him....left me with amess! ask my uncle about what would happen he said "why do they put points on the fibre-glass poles"............