PIECE'S OF DOG SHITE

Guest ROUGH COATED

Guest ROUGH COATED

I heard an extract from the mother on the news last night, tried blaming her other kids. Said that they wouldn't let the little one have any food.. Should be fecking jailed for life..

You see not even after being exposed for being the evil vile piece of shit that she is, she still goes and tries to blame the other nippers for her wrong doing! That just shows what a callous piece of shit that she is.

That poor girl was actually pulling her own hair out she was that hungry, how could she (the mother) look at her daughter and allow that to happen? Cruelty at its worst.

If there is any reason to bring back the death penalty then this is it.

I agree !!!!!!!!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like so

Posted Images

But they aint gettin charged with murder... just manslaughter.. apparently she was depressed and hes a schizophrenic. with a bit of luck they will pay with their lives when somebody gets to them... atb stabba

DO YOU THINK THAT IF ONE OF US GOT CAUGHT FOXING THAT WE COULD SAY WE WERE DEPRESSED TO WE MIGHT GET AWAY WITH IT YEA RIGHT NO FU*KING CHANCE WRONG COLOUR MATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PIECE'S OF DOG SHITE...

NiggerDOGSHITE.jpg

Somebody hasn't been reading the raw feeding threads... Dog shite's supposed to be WHITE. Shame on ye... :laugh::clapper:

As for the scum, they need a needle - and I don't mean for their state-sponsored smack intake.

PIECE'S OF DOG SHITE...

NiggerDOGSHITE.jpg

Somebody hasn't been reading the raw feeding threads... Dog shite's supposed to be WHITE. Shame on ye... :laugh::clapper:

As for the scum, they need a needle - and I don't mean for their state-sponsored smack intake.

when you look at them and how they integrate into the British way of life ,it makes me think who they turn away ?? scum

PIECE'S OF DOG SHITE...

NiggerDOGSHITE.jpg

when you look at them and how they integrate into the British way of life ,it makes me think who they turn away ?? scum

[/quo

sad but true mate,never thought of it like that :censored:

Guest ROUGH COATED

lets just hope that when there in prison , someone gives them the boiling water and sugar shower , SCUM :censored:

i think she will get napalmed inside, the women dont like other women who hurt kids.

Like all jail's

Perhaps also if the stupid lazy cow of a social worker had actually done her job correctly this would have been prevented again.Social work came to my door because my kids where 10 mins late for school ffs.Yet they did f all for this poor little innocent child who god only knows what they put her through.Not only the pysical abuse but the mental torture also.RIP little lass i hope your better off where you are now and things are brighter.Such a waste of a young lass.I hope the social worker can live with herself too and anyone else who failed to do what they should have.These pair wont last long in prison im sure folks in there may have a bit of an issue with them.So no doubt they will be protected or sent to the looney bin and given a tv games console and all the free drugs the state can provide. :censored::wallbash:

But they aint gettin charged with murder... just manslaughter.. apparently she was depressed and hes a schizophrenic. with a bit of luck they will pay with their lives when somebody gets to them... atb stabba

DO YOU THINK THAT IF ONE OF US GOT CAUGHT FOXING THAT WE COULD SAY WE WERE DEPRESSED TO WE MIGHT GET AWAY WITH IT YEA RIGHT NO FU*KING CHANCE WRONG COLOUR MATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A WELL HOPE THEY GET WHAT'S COMING !!

them pair of b*****ds should get starved poor little girl i cant watch things like this when they come on the news makes me cry . as for those c**ts that dont do there f*****g jobs properly what f*****g shooting all in a line

it was the same with baby p what are they thinking saying they could not look at him properly because he was stressing but they should know the difference between a child haveing a paddy and a child in real pain with a broken back

f*****g pricks

Would thin the NONCE population down a bit if they mixed them up in the jail's and never had them all together hiding on fraggle wing diablo.gifdiablo.gifdiablo.gif

dead ffucking right,let them go into main stream prison with all the other cons,soon be sorted outboxing.gifboxing.gif