Anyone buying or looking to change locators?

excuse my ignorants. Do these boxes come with their own collars or are they used inconjuntion with the bellman

can use with bellman or ortovox and strong stuff collar

thanks mate, does anyone find that the bellman kit throws to the side abit

A friend of mine tells me that he has that problem ,Barryvox and new bellman collar is spot on .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A few years ago you could NOT buy a B&F collar unless you bought one of their boxes, but that might have changed by now. Kye REALLY rates the B&F, we have it on all sizes of terriers and it has "always" been accurate in all types of earths, appliance dumps, wire, trees etc

Topper do you use the old bellman collar or new one?When using the barryvox is it simple to use as im not that good with change?Got the bellman/pieps a while a go thought it was good but then if its deep digs im always digging in the side and it is doing my head in.

well thats a good read for andbody looking for a new one , i use the barryvox and bellman collar and personally i think its the dogs nuts light years better than the pieps dsp

I've been told by a few different lads that the BarryVox and the B&F collar is the best combination to use.

How much is the BarryVox box going for these days?

well thats a good read for andbody looking for a new one , i use the barryvox and bellman collar and personally i think its the dogs nuts light years better than the pieps dsp

I've been told by a few different lads that the BarryVox and the B&F collar is the best combination to use.

barryvox pulse version 3.00 the latest ne and the best here in Slovakia 379eur in shop. i bought 2 boxes, i ve got pulse box before but i decided to buy with new firmware and it s better. i also buy bf rechargable collar, and it s the best kit that money can buy.

barryvox pulse version 3.00 the latest ne and the best here in Slovakia 379eur in shop. i bought 2 boxes, i ve got pulse box before but i decided to buy with new firmware and it s better. i also buy bf rechargable collar, and it s the best kit that money can buy.

Splendid :notworthy: I think that's what I'll be looking at getting. We use the B&F Locator and collar, and although we wouldn't go out without it, it isn't as accurate as I thought it would be.