Anyone buying or looking to change locators?

Thanks for the link,but reading the bottom has totally baffled me,so in plain english do i just buy that box and a new b&f collar and it will pick it up and yes before anyone says so i am a thick geordie.

• 1 month later...

Topper do you use the old bellman collar or new one?When using the barryvox is it simple to use as im not that good with change?Got the bellman/pieps a while a go thought it was good but then if its deep digs im always digging in the side and it is doing my head in.

What's the problem with breaking through in the side?

I like to dig to the side, cause the noise don't make the enemy escape (I'm talking about badger, cause the fox has really low chance to push the dog away), and I have more space at the end for finish the job.

Minor change of subject, if that's alright: does anybody know why there are several companies making terrier locators but only one has branched out into ferret locators? I was just wondering why nobody other than Deben make both. :hmm: