youse all go on

bafter reading all the spew what are youse doing to help the tories get in some like my self are doing ,there bitby voting,etc, how many people are on these webs and how many are voting for the tories to reapeal the ban , i think its a man [bANNED TEXT] to vote or not to , but every vote is ahelp to bring back the unjust laws we are living under hopefully with new laws that are more fare to everybody.i must admit i l;ike the laws in new mexico and other states real god for keen hunting guys trapping etc

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we will see if the tories legalise coursing.i doubt it.They have little interest in the working man,mind you,who does?

How many votes would such a move bring them?how many would it lose them?That is the bottom line for our westminister parasites.

hope everybody when they vote have smart hunting gear on and in groups of ten with a sergant with the ,tweeds on to let the mps realise the hunting game has an army of followers ,bring your dogs and ferrets on leashes ,and donate a bit money to there cause ,were i was brought up it was labour and it was surrounded by labour i came up one day with two longdogs ,my mates dad was labour mp , i says pat i maeswell just shoot the dogs now as you have baned there livly hood he goes thats cruel i says no it isnt your cruel ,he says for what, i says pissinhg in my garden, he say no i havent ,i says you helped to ban coursing with the greyhounds etc i says your father had them he was getting a bit red at that time in the face , any way i put a banner up , saying they have made coursing greyhounds and longdogs unempolyed and working mans sport unemployed , i started harrying them at the voting ,bench vote conservative they were spewd off ,big style ,he tried to ,tell me times have changed ,i says you never ate a hare stew caut by a greyhoond up the huegh a local haunt for hares hee goes eye i says well fech off ,,ever since then i have always voted conservative , and harried the local labour party,we have to not lye down and help conservative as much as we can , we no the enemy full stop nowadays as some lie with in and some well you can spy them a mile away

How many followers do you suppose coursing has countrywide?not enough to make much difference votewise i think.I went to all the meetings and marches when the ban was in the offing and saw all my fellow countrymen who had chased me for years holding forth about how we must stick together now that they were under threat.

I fish for a living and i have not forgotten how the tories sold us out and ruined our industry,they still look down on us,don't kid yourselves.

YE THEY WILL TRY AND RE APEAL IT ,BUT WE CANT LET LABOUR IN THEre HAVE BEEN MORE BAD CHANGES IN LABOURS DAY THAN I CAN REMEMBER ,miners stike was abad one in the old tories but labour are the worst goverment ive been under , for the countryside laws and trying to screw you to a board ,and they try to thrive with the attitude shop your neighbour , and the polics are same ,never met such a back stabbing lot as labour ,europesn union has not hepled scotland england etc full stop in most ways ,look at the amounrt of bad publicity the papers get away with on huntings bad deer poaching is rife salmon is rife etc etc under labour they thrive on grasses and bad publicity about hunting

The Conservatives will give a free vote, its upto your MP after that, so take care who you vote for. I will vote Conservative, as its the only chance we have. I am from a Labour family, but never in Labours history have they treated the "working" man so badly, and put in place so many bad laws, and wrecked this country.

I did the marches, and was on two Countrysports action groups, and i covered anti-hunting letters in the local press.

ps so would the tory goverment think its [bANNED TEXT] to take you pets of you for chaseing a hare fox deer , do you think its [bANNED TEXT] to let people try and take your hunting pal of you confiscate vehicles make men huntingmen pay large fines for a few hares, is it [bANNED TEXT] the police have powers to raid you for a few veni burgers and an old road kill , LABOUR MUST GO AND THE QUICKER THE BETTER ,IF PEOPLE CANT SEE WHAT THIS GOVERMENT HAS DONE WELL THEY BETTER WAKE UP QUICKLY SAYING NO MORE AS ,THEY ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE ,

I think that whoever we get in will be a c**t cos all polititians are! But one things for certain, we cant let labour in again! I would rather have stitches in my arsehole than live another term under that bunch of self serving bellends! At least with the tories we have a chance, they HAVE promised a free vote on the hunting act. That doesnt mean they will actually do it though of course but if they do they WONT push a ban through anyway regardless of the result of the vote like bLiar did. At the end of the day i think our best chance of getting the ban lifted will be with the tories. And if they DO lift the ban the next thing we have to worry about is will it be just fox hunting they allow back and not coursing etc or will it be a complete reversal of bLairs riding roughshod over us? I can see the ca doing a deal with um to allow fox hunting and demonise the rest of us, wele just have to wait n see.

GOOD MAN SO YOU SHOULD ,I WAS BROUGHT UP IN A LABOUR ,FISHING ,MINING VILLAGE , AS WILLIAM WALLACE SAID FFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRREEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOMMMMMM , THE WORST THING THAT HAPPEND EUROPEAN LAWS UNDER LABOUR , THE WAR UNDER LABOUR BUSH ETC ,AND HAVING GUINEA PIG GOVERMENTS ,WITH NO BACK BONE ,I WONDER IF OBAMA SAYS TO THE USA HUNTERS TRAPPERS FISHERMAN WE WILL BAN YOU HUNING ALL QAURY APART FROM A COTTON TAIL A RABBIT, THEY WOULD SAY ALRITE , DONT THINK SO ,

POACHER MY FREIND YOU CAN ONLY TRY , AND IF IT DOESNT WORK SPEND YOUR WINTERS ELSE WERE ,ILL NOT PUT UP WITH LOSUNG DOGS ETC OR TRYING TO TAKE A A MANS PET AWAY ,THATS TO SOME LIKE THERE FAMILY , ILL GET MY TEEPEE AND MOVE ,FOR AFEW MONTHS A YEAR , NOT WORKED HARD TO SEE THEM TAKE MY JUKELS AWAY ,OR TRY ANY WAY WE SHALL WAIT AND SEE