raids in birmingham

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the pitbull types could run into your bull lurchers,heres a site that has a lot of members that own bull hound x's and i dont see too many defending the breed that make up their charges,that t

What a beauy wet dog,they just blend in and chill out for sure.ANY MORE PHOTOS?

Oh dear ..............   You just made a tit of yourself.  

Posted Images

Whats your view on this EDD Wiltshire?Your opinion would be wellcomed,being a pit bull owner for a number of years I am interested to hear how others outside this breed see it.I dont have the breed anymore but still think theyre a fabulous dog in the RIGHT hands.

You are absolutely correct, unfortunately ANY Pit Bull owned now must be in the wrong hands, as they have been illegal here for many years. Certainly the case with the dogs in the raids, but of course, its not the dogs at fault, never is, never was.

here we go the pitbull getting bad crap again why dont the police go hunt them p*kis on crimewatch most wanted as they are in the same town and illegal here imigrants just like the dog ,some people dont no the full facts read the crap in the papers and believe it these are not the only dog banned under the dangerous dog act !so if you have never owned one of these great breeding dont comment and half or three quaters of this breed in our country is sharpai,staffy (,paki crap )pitbull x wannabee .i have owned this breed and most loyal dog i have had .

"Last year, police seized 160 dogs from the streets putting pressure on police budgets because of the cost of caring fore them."

I thought the dogs were destroyed ??

?While these people continue to pursue their sick hobby, the RSPCA will continue to pursue them.?

Even though they have no legal power...... who writes this shit?

Whats your view on this EDD Wiltshire?Your opinion would be wellcomed,being a pit bull owner for a number of years I am interested to hear how others outside this breed see it.I dont have the breed anymore but still think theyre a fabulous dog in the RIGHT hands.

You are absolutely correct, unfortunately ANY Pit Bull owned now must be in the wrong hands, as they have been illegal here for many years. Certainly the case with the dogs in the raids, but of course, its not the dogs at fault, never is, never was.

here we go the pitbull getting bad crap again why dont the police go hunt them p*kis on crimewatch most wanted as they are in the same town and illegal here imigrants just like the dog ,some people dont no the full facts read the crap in the papers and believe it these are not the only dog banned under the dangerous dog act !so if you have never owned one of these great breeding dont comment and half or three quaters of this breed in our country is sharpai,staffy (,paki crap )pitbull x wannabee .i have owned this breed and most loyal dog i have had .

Nobody said they werent nice dogs in the right hands, but they are illegal, period!

The last time they had the "raids" I had one bought to me to make "dissappear" for a while, oh the guys said they were doing some "work" and needed the dog out of the way, but the dog and its condition certainly told a different story! Personally, even if these dogs were legal, I think they re better off dead than in the hands of dog fighting scum.

Edited by Dawn B

Well if they were fighting dogs then i have no sympathy,another case of dickhead owners not being careful about what they do with their dogs.

the second half of that statement could just as easily be said about boys caught coursing or digging, but that would'nt go down to well on here :whistling:

:yes::whistling:

I don't feel that I have to have owned one to comment, this is, after all, an open public forum and they are the subject of a discussion. We have all seen the damage these dogs can do in the hands of irresponible people...the likes of the kids who have died in their jaws, not to mention other people's dogs which have been savaged. Maybe the pitbull types, as well as the other breeds made illegal in UK under the dangerous dogs act are best not to be available to these low lives.

Well if they were fighting dogs then i have no sympathy,another case of dickhead owners not being careful about what they do with their dogs.

the second half of that statement could just as easily be said about boys caught coursing or digging, but that would'nt go down to well on here :whistling:

Exactly right.

End of the day whatever anyone does,whether its fighting,digging, coursing, or whatever else it is,do it, but dont go around bragging about it. Its simple,keep a close group of friends who can be trusted and keep strangers at bay.

The only reason people get caught is because they like to show off or brag about stuff.

They want to be seen as 'real deal' and they talk the talk and walk the walk. Then when they get busted they cry how unfair it is.

Pictures on here of 'shot and retrieved' stuff, haway man,its all evidence innit?

Ive got nothing against these kinds of dogs,or any other kind of dog whether its a poodle or a pitbull,we have dogs for our own reasons. Its not the kind of dog i would ever keep (pitbull) because to be honest their power scares me and ive witnessed the damage some bully types can do.

Simple fact is the lads who got busted got careless.

Me? These days im a loner when it comes to hunting,i dont do anything illegal,but,i trust only a very few lads and lasses. :victory:

I think the pitbull types could run into your bull lurchers,heres a site that has a lot of members that own bull hound x's and i dont see too many defending the breed that make up their charges,that to me is sad really.I had pits over a 23 year period and in that time I never....and i mean NEVER had a bull to react badly with any person.If it had it was history,end of.I had a fascination/love affair with strong dogs for years.I loved the look,versatility and most of all the TEMPREMENT of the breed.All my dogs were reared around my family,in the house and with other dogs around them.Not all of them were tolerant of other dogs but i accepted that,I took steps to make sure they never came in contact with each other and all went smoothly 99% of the time.I truthfully had less trouble with the bulls than I do now with the terriers I have.I believe a lot of people fall for all that shite written on those rags of papers and I also believe the pit bull terrier is in the bad books due to our own dog men that sold pups to ANYONE,BIG OR SMALL for greed.The pit bull was an exclusive dog not too many years ago,only a select few had them but greedy b*****ds within the breed saw a fast buck and hammered out litter after litter of pups and charged stupid prices for ill bred litters.I could be seriously wrong,but I dont think I am.heres a few pics of the savage that is pit bull and bull terrier type dogs.Ive given up trying to defend the breed,how could anyone defend them when theres tons of unsuitable owners with willy nilly bred dogs,sorry for going on so much but its a sin seeing fine animals being put to sleep just because their a certain look.I hope im wrong but your pit bull lurchers could be next in line,I think the agenda in Britain is anialate anything that looks pitty.

DSCN0555.jpg

above is my daughter with ratshit.

jigsawkevin.jpg

my son with jigsaw.

1279003-1.jpg

me with brother and sister litter mates

1279005.jpg

another savage in action,Jigsaw and the children,this bitch was a working bitch and the best I ever had

2008_04220091.jpg

heres a serious guard dog but he knows when to guard and when to be nice,pure pit of almost 60 lbs in weight.

mepet-1.jpg

Pet,another top working dog from the 80's.Not a bad bone in her body

I have tons more of the pits/bulls with kids and in the house but Im wasting my time trying to convert the deaf.They really are a faboulous house dog if you treat them well and let them know they must do as their told.....same as any other dog.My apologies again for groaning on.

• Like 2

What you have in capitals there is exactly the point of these raids, anydog is a good dog in the right hands, but the numbers of dogs in the wrong hands greatly outweighs the number in right hands and bieng the way with anything that envolves the rspca everyone gets tarred with the same brush good or bad.

Richard

What a beauy wet dog,they just blend in and chill out for sure.ANY MORE PHOTOS?

thats my brothers dog jigsaw, all the good pics i have are before i went digital, i'll have to invest in a scanner :icon_redface:

the thing that makes me laugh is most pitts have no intrest in attacking people, but dogs that are specificly bred to atack people don't get the same shit, rothy, gsd, american bulldog,(i know that was'nt there original purpose but it is now)