Will David Cameron overturn the ban?

What do you think will happen if the ban is lifted? do you think LACS will just disappear and be forgotten?

All lifting the existing ban will do is leave the door open for more and tighter restrictions.

Overturning the ban will not be the end of this it will just be the start.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets start hunting anti"s instead of foxes f**k um all

Posted Images

david cameron has suggested putting it to vote within his own party, if he wins the elections. this is obviously a ploy to get vote from the likes of us, when ifact we all know the pricks in downing street will vote against. the only party with a fair policy is the BNP who state they would put it to public vote, let us decide. i say if you dont like hunting dont f****n watch. Fu*kin tree huggers

david cameron has suggested putting it to vote within his own party, if he wins the elections. this is obviously a ploy to get vote from the likes of us, when ifact we all know the pricks in downing street will vote against. the only party with a fair policy is the BNP who state they would put it to public vote, let us decide. i say if you dont like hunting dont f****n watch. Fu*kin tree huggers

How do you think the public will vote?If the future of hunting is left with the general public then it's fecked most have watched pet rescue and know all about "our type"

Edited by danw

How do you think the public will vote?If the future of hunting is left with the general public then it's fecked most have watched pet rescue and know all about "our type"

yes as we are all be bad hunters who keep our dogs and animals in bad condition and dont look after them, going back to our caravans at night and bare nuckle fighting' but if the public vote we will be f***ed , looks like i will be paying lots of fines lol

i dont think many of the public would vote. only people with strong views for or against. i mean not everyone even vote in the general elections.

makes me sick. we cant hunt (a tradition) yet muslim imigrants are allowed to ritualy slaughter there meat, by slicing its theoat and letting it bleed to death (halal) obviously we are 2nd class citizens in our own country

i dont think many of the public would vote. only people with strong views for or against. i mean not everyone even vote in the general elections.

makes me sick. we cant hunt (a tradition) yet muslim imigrants are allowed to ritualy slaughter there meat, by slicing its theoat and letting it bleed to death (halal) obviously we are 2nd class citizens in our own country

its sad but true

If the tories win they will give a free vote on over turning the ban on all hunting with dogs. The majority of conservatives standing for election will vote for repeal.

As for it just being mounted hunts, a massive proportion of packs of hounds dont use horses ie. beagles, fellhounds, bassets, mink hounds. Its not just toffs who hunt with hounds, i live on a council estate and have hunted with the best packs in the land.

I believe the conservatives will not win with a big majority so we will end up with a hung parliment and no repeal.

I usually find those who complain that the tories wont do anything for terriers/lurchers are quite often poachers who wernt legal before the ban and have never done anything for countrysports any way!!! NOT ALWAYS BUT QUITE OFTEN.

I have hunted with mounted packs and have seen followers of those packs from lords to lollypop men campaigning tirelessly for all countrysports. Yes there are a few who only care about mounted foxhunting but for everyone of them iv seen 10 lurcher/terriermen/poachers who have never lifted a finger in defence of any of the sports they love.

If the tories win they will give a free vote on over turning the ban on all hunting with dogs. The majority of conservatives standing for election will vote for repeal.

As for it just being mounted hunts, a massive proportion of packs of hounds dont use horses ie. beagles, fellhounds, bassets, mink hounds. Its not just toffs who hunt with hounds, i live on a council estate and have hunted with the best packs in the land.

I believe the conservatives will not win with a big majority so we will end up with a hung parliment and no repeal.

I usually find those who complain that the tories wont do anything for terriers/lurchers are quite often poachers who wernt legal before the ban and have never done anything for countrysports any way!!! NOT ALWAYS BUT QUITE OFTEN.

I have hunted with mounted packs and have seen followers of those packs from lords to lollypop men campaigning tirelessly for all countrysports. Yes there are a few who only care about mounted foxhunting but for everyone of them iv seen 10 lurcher/terriermen/poachers who have never lifted a finger in defence of any of the sports they love.

Never a truer work spoken, I went on most of the Marches, even my wife came along, but there are hunting lads in the Conwy Valley who never bothered but still complained. Even my kids wanted to go, but not those tossers.

I to have been out with mounted hunt's and foot pack's,fox destruction society's and organised shoot's as well and if dido 1 think's that lot will look after anyone but themselve's,think again,we have all been used to bolster number's by the pro-hunt lobby,they look down on us lurcher and terriermen as sh*t on their shoe's,a necessary evil to be tolerated by them untill the hunt's get licenced by some form of repeal.Yes DIDO1 most of us lads on here have never been legal in our chosen pursuit of game,so what?does that make us all bad people?I myself never marched as it was all a waste of time and money because demographically more people live in town's than the countryside,the anti's brain washed generation's of kid's in schools all over the country for 20yrs without any reply from basc and co,by the time they got organised it was too late!you and your selfish mob will continue to hunt in some capacity ,using grey area's of the law and slagging off decent lads as poacher's that have never done anything for countrysport's,our chosen form of hunting is more efficient than any hunt will ever be,fact.

I to have been out with mounted hunt's and foot pack's,fox destruction society's and organised shoot's as well and if dido 1 think's that lot will look after anyone but themselve's,think again,we have all been used to bolster number's by the pro-hunt lobby,they look down on us lurcher and terriermen as sh*t on their shoe's,a necessary evil to be tolerated by them untill the hunt's get licenced by some form of repeal.Yes DIDO1 most of us lads on here have never been legal in our chosen pursuit of game,so what?does that make us all bad people?I myself never marched as it was all a waste of time and money because demographically more people live in town's than the countryside,the anti's brain washed generation's of kid's in schools all over the country for 20yrs without any reply from basc and co,by the time they got organised it was too late!you and your selfish mob will continue to hunt in some capacity ,using grey area's of the law and slagging off decent lads as poacher's that have never done anything for countrysport's,our chosen form of hunting is more efficient than any hunt will ever be,fact.

I dont know which hunts u hav been out with but certainly none of the 40 odd packs I have. If you have found people look down onyou maybe you hav an inferiorty complex. I would say contact me and I would personaly introduce you to the nearest packs to the wirral, im from Lancs so they are prob the ones I follow but as you have hinted that you have never followed a legal fieldsport anyway dont think i'll bother. Maybe you hae seen something different to me but I can honestly say, hand on heart I have never found what you have said to be true.

And sport is never ment to be efficient is it you tool!!! Its a sport!

How are we selfish cos its impossible to defend poaching when trying to stop something tat was legal being banned? At last we got organised even if it was late, [bANNED TEXT] did you do? NOTHING!

i thought cameron more or less said the ban WOULD be lifted? This weeks paper says he's giving a opencast vote :S

No he has only ever promised a free vote.

Edited by DIDO.1

clapper.gifclapper.gif Maybe in years gone by if the gentry and big land owners had been a bit more generouse regaurding letting the common man hunt on their cherised land the hunting ban would have never been implemented.atb dell

clapper.gifclapper.gif Maybe in years gone by if the gentry and big land owners had been a bit more generouse regaurding letting the common man hunt on their cherised land the hunting ban would have never been implemented.atb dell

You're right about that, look at the USA, everyone hunts.......1000's of acres of common hunting land all over the place.

Ok can I come and hunt on your land? Oh yes forgot you dont hav any.